Friendship Reunions

"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!!!" I jumped down the stairs and twirled all around the house. "I'm getting ice cream!" I squealed. "But you lactose intolerant." Soul said. All of my happiness faded. "Buzz kill." I growled as a went over to the rocking chair. I rocked back and forth while thinking of what to do for the summer. An idea popped in my head instantly. "Let's go to that beach again!" I said while jumping up. "But this time, all of your friends can come!"

I rush upstairs and tell Maka. She agreed and began to call them up. I search for my swimsuit in Maka's room. "Cheesecake, have you seen my swimsuit?" I asked Maka. "I put them in your room." she smiles. I go to my room and found them on top of my bed. I put them on under my clothes and waited for the rest.

~Time Skip~

Once everyone arrived, we started walking to the beach. Me, Patty and Black Star came up with an idea to do some dumb things. "Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces past and I'm home now!" We sang aloud. We caused some attention while we traveled but we didn't care. I grab Maka's arm and carried her instead. "Making my way downtown, with my bitch, she's gonna make me a sandwich! Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun!!" I yelled.

Patty and Black Star began laughing. Maka hits me in the boob and I almost dropped her. "Ow! Why the tit!?" I whined. I put Maka down safely and continued to walk. I check my breast and my right one was bruised. "My nurple is purple!" I whined again. Kid held in a snicker. "Fuck you too, Kid." I hissed. "No thanks, you already have Maka for that." Kid smirked. 'Ooohs' echoed around me. My face turns red from anger. Even steam was visible.

"We're here!" Tsubaki yelled. We all cheered and ran for the water, but I laid my towel down on the sand, under the huge ass umbrella Liz had. I watched them have fun, especially Maka. She seemed to have more fun with them than me. I mean, we've been dating for eleven months. I get an evil idea on how to get my payback on Kid. "Hey Kid! I found a symmetrical sea shell!!" Kid looked over and ran to me. "What? Where?" He looked around frantically for the non existent shell. I cupped the sand in my hand and threw it in his trunks. The worse part is is that it was on her nuts now.

Kid screeched in pain. "AAAH!! TOO HOT!! WHYYYYYY???!" Kid continued to scream like a banshee. I rolled on my towel, laughing my ass off. Maka walks to me and pulls me in the water. "I don't want to go in the water!" But it was too late. Half of my legs were already in the water. "Oh well, might as well make the best out of it." So I began to look for sea shells.

Over time, I found a shit load of sea shells, I even let little kids have some. "This might be the last time we get to do something together, until school starts again." Maka said. Everyone nodded in agreement. "So, hugs anyone?" Liz said. They all hugged each other, except me. Me no like hugs. Maka looked over to me. "C'mon, join the group hug!" Maka said. "Nah, I'm fine." I said. Maka gave me the  puppy dog eyes again. "Ugh. Fine." I dragged myself to the group. I swung my arms around them each, but Kid got a pat on the back. Kid growled a little. "Cute." I poked his cheek and moved to he next person. I caught a small glimpse of Kid turning pink, but I didn't mind. We all said out final good byes and headed home.

"I hope to see them again."