Meeting Death Himself

~Time Skip; Three Months Later~

(Your POV~)

Me, Maka and Soul have been friends for a few months. I was sleeping in Maka's room in the corner. I won't dare to sleep back in Maka's bed after that incident. I felt my lungs was burning for air. I woke and realized I was suffocating in Blair's breast. I squirmed to break free but the more I move,the more she would push my  head deeper. I growled and grabbed her breast hard. Blair yelped in pain and jumped back. "Why do you always do that?" Blair whimpered. "Why do you always try to kill me?" I asked.

I stood up and and did somewhat a creepy back bend. Blair slowly backed away. I continued stretching. "Man, those corners are painful sometimes." I mumbled. I stood up straight and walked to the bathroom. I removed my hood and splashed water on my face. I sighed and fogged up the glass. I saw numbers and retraced them. "42-42-564?" I questioned. I moves my finger and heard something ringing, like a cell phone. I looked around, trying to find where the ringing came from. "Hello, hello!" I heard a comical voice in the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and saw someone wearing and odd shaped mask and black cloak. Me and the person tilted our heads in confusion. "Maka, is that you?" the strange person asked. "Maka's in the kitchen. Who are you anyway?" I asked. "I'm Lord Death, and you are?" Lord Death replied. "Kanji Osaka." I answered. He took a few minutes to reply. I scratched my head.

"May I speak to Maka?" Lord Death asked. I nodded and went in the kitchen. "Maka, Lord Death wants to speak with you." I said. Maka looked at me like she was going to panic. I lead her to the bathroom. "Y-Yes Lord Death?" Maka said. She looked like she was going to pass out. "Why is a kishin living with you?" Lord Death said, sound oddly calm. "Well, she's different from other kishins. Normally kishins would try to rake someone's soul when there being attacked. She didn't do anything. She injured herself since she was tired of being a death target. I let her stay at my place and were friends. Once you get to know her, she's actually as more humane than other kishins." Maka explained.

"By rules of the DWMA, we are to kill kishins and witches." Lord Death added. "But-" Maka said. "No ands, no buts, no coconuts." Lord Death said. "Wait, kishins are to be killed because they kill humans and eat peoples souls, am I correct?" I added. They both nodded. "But kishins start out as everyday people. So in conclusion, your students are killing people also." I said. "You know, I haven't really thought about it like that." Maka said. "I'm going back to bed." I yawned I went in Soul's room and laid right on his stomach. "What are you doin-" Soul was cut off when I plopped on him.

"Sup." I said. Soul growled and pushed me off. "Hey!" I said and fell right on the floor. "So uncool." I grumbled. I jumped directly on his face. "It's fun bothering you." I smirked. "Your such a jerk sometimes." Soul growled. "C'mon, let me sleep!" I screeched in Soul's ear. "Ow! Stop yelling!" Soul yelled. "Make me!" I yelled back. He shoved his homework in my mouth and went back to sleep. I looked confused and spat the paper out. I left the room and plopped on the sofa. "So boooooooooored." I grumbled. "Read a book." Maka giggled. I slowly turned my head to Maka. "I. Can't. Read." I said sternly. Maka giggled and ran to her room. I quickly chased her and jumped on her. We both laughed and played Kishin Tag all day.