Baby Steps To Read

Oh God. Why God. WHYYYYYYY!? WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL AGAIN!! WHYY?

I woke up, extra early. I decided to make some food for them again, so I snuck to the kitchen to make some eggs. It was about six o'clock. I came to Soul's room while he slept with Blair in her cat form. I sat next to him, the aroma of Soul slowly waking him from his slumber.

"Wakey, wakey eggs and..." I get closer to Soul.

"F O R C E D  A N A L
P E N E T R A T I O N ."

Soul jumped up and fell off the bed. I sat the plate on his dresser and left, snickering. I went yo Maka's room and pulled her nipples while she slept. "Mm...Kanji.." Maka moaned. I giggles and shook her roughly. Maka woke up instantly. "Wakey wakey, eggs and BAKEY!!" I yelled. I rushed both of them to get dress and out the house.

I had the house to myself for eight hours. Hmm, what to do...? Maybe I could practice reading? I grab one of Maka's books and opened it. It had the image of the academy, so it probably has something to do with Death City. I look at the words. So....many of them. But I tried anyway.

Eight hours passed, and I'm stuck on the first word.

(The word was Chapter. Yep. I did that XD)

Maka and Soul opens the door and found me with a book. "Kan, I thought you couldn't read." Soul smirked. I went to Maka with the book with a heavily confused expression. "Maka, what's this word?" I pointed at it. "Chapter?" Maka said. "Oh. What about this one?" I pointed to the next. "The." Maka smiled.

"This?"

"Academy."

"And this?"

"Of."

"The funny shaped one?"

"Death City."

Soul was in his room, laughing his sweet ass off. "EAT ASS, ASS EATER." Soul stayed quiet. "Want me to teach you how to read?" Maka asked. I slowly nodded from embarrassment. "We'll start tomorrow, okay?" Maka patted my head. I blushed and quickly kissed her hand.

"Thank you."