Truths

After school was over, I couldn't stop thinking about that dream I had. Who were they? Where was I? What's the truth behind it. "Um....Maka? I'm gonna be out for a bit, Kay?" I said while throwing on my hoodie. "Okay, just get back quickly." She says while walking past with her dumb books. I smile sheepishly and leave. I walk to the academy while darkness swallowed this half of the world. "Wow, I haven't had any souls in such a long time." Drool was leaking down my face as I watched humans cautiously walk by. I find a little girl walking alone. Perfect. I walk past her, but quickly throw her into an alley way. I walk there, making sure no one was watching.

As I was going to take my kill, I saw she looked just like that woman in my dream. I tried to shake the thought out of my head, but it wouldn't go away. I sigh and run for the academy. I jump over the long flight of stairs and walked to the door. I try to open it, but it was locked.

Greeeeeeeat.

I look around for another exit. The window was open, perfect. I made sure no one was watching, then I climbed up the wall to the window. I try to slide in, but my tig o bitties got in the way. I push the window up some more and slide my way into the classroom. I land gracefully on my feet as I exit the giant classroom. The halls seemed so much different without the ruckus of other kids there. I make it to the nurses room that was surprisingly unlocked. I go through the files in the past twenty years and found exactly the two that I saw in my dream.

The mans name was Saiko Osaka. He was a formal Meister here, but then he went missing for a few years. He came back as a powerful kishin, but he never harmed anyone in Death City for some strange reason. He grew up in an abusive Foster Home and was shipped here. He was adopted by a loving family, but then everything turned down to hell in a few years. He attended the academy for about five years before he became a kishin.

The woman's name was Merida Julius. She was a weapon, Battle Axe and chainsaw. She was born with Albinoism, which led to white hair and very poor vision for her. She became a death weapon without a Meister, but then she paired up with Saiko since she was more compatable with him then the other weapons. She didn't have a home to go to when she became a death weapon, so she stayed in the academy for an extra four years. Once she grew up, she was married to someone, but the academy never knew who, until a decade later. She moved out of Death City with her mystery lover into the country. They found her with Saiko and they had a child together. They killed Saiko by mistake, but they had to retrieve Merida for personal reasons. She ran with the child and two years later, they found her dead body buried in snow the following winter.

My tears fell onto both of the profiles and I hugged the slightly. There was a small box hidden in the back of the drawer. I pull it out caustiosly and it glowed ever so slightly. I reached my head onto the lid and it began to glow more every second my hand got closer. To lid slowly slides open and a red and blueish green colored orbs float in the air. One was a Kishin soul that had a happy expression on it. The other soul had a mixed emotions. Its eyes showed that it was sad but it had a happy smile, just like the other. I hug them both and silently cry. The tears stain my clothes, the profiles, the box and both of the souls. I see the sun slowly rising up. I take the profiles and souls with me and I run away to my non biological parents home.

I knock on the door loudly, on case they were asleep. My father swings open the door with a barrel gun in his hand and a tired, angry expression. I smile simply, but the tears continue to fall. He realizes its me and takes me inside. I tell him about everything I found out and he comforts me.

"Dad....can I stay here for a few days?"

"Sure, darling. For asking as you need too."

Heeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaa!!! New update, yay! I added the hints to the references in the comments in the other chapter. But if you're too lazy to do so, here they are!

The first two has something to d with Disney!

And the last one has something to do with the Kratt Brothers!

So yeah, in won't be as active as I usually am because I'm practicing for auditions so I can get to CAPA!! Anyone here goesbto CAPA? No? Okay! So yeah, if you guys want to talk about things or whatever, I'll be active until 4 PM, because I'm making Mac and Cheese with my dad and uncle.

See ya later, my little killers!

Death, out!