Presents and Mistletoes'

It's now Christmas! Best time of the year! I think, I don't know. Snow is blanketing over the windows, people are shoveling the sidewalk and blah blah blah. Maka fucking loves this holiday but me, meeeh. Not all that exiting to me. I usually don't participate but I guess I could shift around a bit.

I was sleeping in Maka's bed again. While snoozing, cold air hits my body and I jump up. "What the hell?" I yawned. I stood up and the cold possesses my toes. I shiver and head downstairs. "Maka, did you pay the bill?" I said, rubbing my eyes. I hear no response and I sigh. I notice my blanket in the hallway and I reach for it. It moves. "What the fuck? I swear, if this is prank, someone's dead." I reach for it again and it moves. I jump on it but hit face flat with the floor. My eyes glow red while I try to get my blanket.

"Morning, Kanji." I hear Maka purr. I look up to see Maka holding a fishing pole and my blanket. "You devious little bi-" I was cut off by a loud slam. I didn't care at the moment and snatched my blanket. "I'm going back to bed." I growled. I threw myself on Maka's bed.

"Nope. Get up." Maka picked me up and carries me downstairs. "Noooooooooooo." My whine was muffled for my face was planted in the blanket. Maka then plopped me down on the couch. I bounced off and slammed right into the floor.

"God damn it! Fuck in the cleavage!" I yelled. Maka giggles and I pushed myself up. "What are we doing now?" I yawned. "We're throwing a Christmas party, and you have to help." Maka informed. "Oh my God. You woke me up for that? Why?" I complained. "What's wrong with Christmas?" Maka asked. "Nothing but that's a miniscule reason to take away my blanky." I hugged my blanket and tried to go back upstairs but Maka held me by the waste. "Pleeeeeeese?" Maka begged. She began to use her puppy eyes on me. I groans and crossed my arms. "Fine."

"Yes! Now first, we need to get the tree." Maka began to make a list. I went outside to look for a tree to cut down and bring back. "Ugh. Maka forcing me to do this crap. Meanie." I crossed my arms and pouted. "Oh look, a tree!" Iran over to a tree and smirked. My fist turned into an axe blade and I began cutting down trees in the frosty snow.

I swung five times and the tree began tilting. "Timber!!!" I yelled. The tree fell and landed on shit loads of people. "Ooh,that's gotta hurt. Oh well." I grabbed the trunks of the tree and dragged it back to Maka's house.

Around an hour later, I knocked on the door. "Who's there?" Maka said. "Juno."
"Juno who?"
"Juno any other bad jokes?" I giggled. Maka opened the door and gasped in surprise. "Ta da! I got a tree! A big one, too!" I smiled like a little kid. "I meant a fake tree, besides, it won't even fit in the house!" Maka said. "We could have it outside."

"Alright then. I think we have some leftover decorations." Maka goes into the basement and I balance the tree outside. I got too frustrated, I stab the tree into the ground. "Well, here's the decorations." Maka passed me the stuff and I looked confused. "What do I do with these?" I asked.

"Decorate the tree." Maka giggles. I throw the stuff on the tree. "There!" Maka snickered and began fixing it. "Tsubaki is bringing the food, so that's good I guess." Maka said to herself. I began to think about the last time she brought food over. It was delicioooooooooous. I began drooling at the thought but Maka slapped me back to reality. "Who? What? Where?"" I looked around, slowly recognizing what happened. Maka crossed her arms and growled. "Can't lie. The teriyaki was good. The best I ever had." I sighed.

"Any who, we still have to get ready." Maka walked inside the house and went to the kitchen. I took this chance to run back to the bedroom. Before my hand was inches away from the doorknob, I crash into the door by the force of a...frying pan? My whole body was in pain and I would twitch now and then. "No slacking." Maka hissed. "But why a fucking frying pan!?" I yelled angrily. "Because you're about to get burned!!!" Maka giggled and ran downstairs. "God damn it, Maka!!!" I chased Maka and pounced on her and pinned her on the floor.