Lemon... Aids?

"Put the lime in the coconut and mix it all up, put the lime in the coconut and mix it all up!!" I yelled through out the house. Air conditioners were roaring, fans purring about. I sat in front of one of the fans, yelling silly things. Maka walked pass with three glasses of...Lysol? Yellow juice? Probably yellow juice. I hear a small giggle come from her while she sits the pitcher on the table. I turn around, but my hair blows in my face. I spit some of the strands out my face, then Maka laughs. "What's so funny?"

Maka walks over and takes a sip of her yellow juice. "I made some lemonade." Maka smiled. I gave her a 'WHAT IN THE FUCK?' expression. "Why would you put AIDS in lemons!? I know I'm crazy, but that's some real hellish shit right there!" Maka looked shocked at first, then started laughing. "I don't want AIDS, Maka. I'm pretty sure no one does. I don't know if Blair has 'em, but it doesn't matter right now." Maka continued to laugh. She gasped for air and sat in a near by chair.

"Lemonade is lemon juice and sugar together, Kanji." Maka gasped.

"..........................................."

I was too embarrassed to even speak. I slowly went to the air conditioner and started blankly in front of it. Maka comes to me and hugs my from behind. She gives my breast a quick squeeze. I let out a small moan, but I make it longer just to make it awkward. Maka rests her chin on top of my head. "Everyone makes mistakes." Maka whispers. "I made a stupid one." I mumbled. "Want some lemonade?" She asks. I nod and take a glass. It was sweet as fuuuuuuuuck, but I kept drinking.

"I'm an idiot, aren't I?"

"You're my idiot."

"Heh, thanks cheesecake..."