Recreate

It was a Goldilocks kind of day. Not to hot, not to cold, just right. I take out that little box again and sneak out of the house while Maka and Soul kept sleeping. I went over to a graveyard and searched and searched. "Oh come on, why are dead people so hard to find?" I silently yelled to myself. After an hour of a search, I sit on one of those grave stones and take a break. "I wonder if I shove a soul into a body, it will come back to life..." I look at the stone I sqt on it was the one I was looking for. Merida Julius. I smile as I bean to tearbuo slowly and dig up the coffin. It felt like hours, my nails crammed with dirt. I finally hit something hard. I dig faster to fund a dirty, white coffin that had golden designs featured everywhere. I turn my finger into a blade and cut the lock of the coffin. I open it to see a decaying skull that had white strands of hair all about. I take out a soul and bring it near the remains.

I sigh, having a good feeling it wouldn't work. "Ugh, why am I even doing this?" I bright light stabs my orbs. "Aah!" I cover my face with my arms. A slightly warm hand touches my shoulder. I slowly look up to see....

"K-Kanji.....?" Her pale eyes began to water. I give a big toothy smile. "Hey.....mother..." I feel hit tears running down my face as i begun to stand up. "How did you...? You...you've grown so much." I hesitantly wrap my arms around her. I begin to smile so much, my face was sore. "Mom....I want to show someone to you." She looks down at me with tears in her eyes. "Sure."

CLIFFHANGER!!!! YES, I'M BEING AN ASSHOLE!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!! AREN'T CLIFFHANGERS JUST FUCKING GREAT?! ANYWHO, IM DISCONTINUING THIS BOOK, SADLY. BUUUUUUT, ILL UPDATE ANYTIME I HAVE IDEAS, BUT IT MIGHT TAKE A FRICKEN' LONG TIME. THROW IN SOME IDEAS FOR THE STORY, NOOOOOW!!