Beach Vacation

Its now the summer time and it is hot as fuck! Well that's what Soul and Maka keeps complaining about. I don't know what's wrong their bodies but I am freezing!

I was sitting on the couch, huddled in four blankets to keep me warm. Maka comes down stairs with a bowl of ice cream. "Ugh. Did Soul forget to do the laundry again?" Maka asked. She walked over to me and jumped. "Kanji, why are you in those blankets? It summer! The sun is blazing! Are you trying to make yourself sick?" Maka put down her ice cream and tried to pull the blankets off. "Maka, stop. I'm freezing right now." I said while my teeth chattered. "You're joking." Maka placed her hand on my forehead and pulled it away. "You are cold. Maybe you should go outside." I unbundled myself out of the blankets and stood outside. I became way too cold and ran straight back in. "It's too cold out there!" I said. "Its surely not cold. Did you watch the weather news today?" Soul came in and looked at me funny. "Don't look at me like that!" I whined. Soul came over and grabbed my shoulder.

"Damn, you are cold." Soul quickly wrapped his arm around me. "I need a walking ice cube like you." Soul looked at me and smiled, flashing his shark like teeth. I felt myself blush and I looked away. Maka sat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. "Why do you have bigger boobs than Maka?" Soul asked, poking one. I blushed harder and pushed his hand. "I don't know. Not all females have titan tits at their teen years." I said. "Maka for example." Soul snickered. Maka slapped Soul and his cheek looked more bruised. "Ow! You know it's true." He mumbled. "You have a death wish, don't you?" I giggled.

"We shouldn't be stuck in this house all day. We should go outside or something!" Maka smiled. "I agree with no tits." Soul said, raising a hand. "I might as well do it too." I sighed. I went to get my thickest hoodie but Maka stopped me. "Are you really THAT cold?" Maka asked, looking some what worried. "To put it bluntly, yes." I slip into the hoodie smile a little. "Feels better?" Soul laughed. I nodded and shoved my hand's in my pockets. "So, where are we going?" I asked.

"To the beach!!" Make squeals. I fall onto the floor and cover my ears. Soul mentally laughs his ass off and fell off the couch. "What?" Maka said, looking confused. "You're squeals! They're super fucking high! How do you not hear it?!" I said. "Sorry." Maka nervously giggled. "Like, damn! It was so high, it would put Ariana Grande and Mariah Carey to shame." I mumbled, rubbing my ear a little.

"But first, we have to get swimsuits." Soul said. I began blushing and crossed my arms. "I change my mind, I'm staying home." I said. I was going to head back in Maka's room but she held me back. "Too late for last second changes! Were getting swim suits!" Maka smiled. I groaned and looked away. For some reason, no matter how much I want to, I just can't resist her smiles. It makes her look so innocent. I hate it.

"C'mon! Let's go!" Maka giggled. "Fine, fine, fine, I'm coming." I mumbled. "That's what she said last night." Soul whispered. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at Soul. Unexpectedly, he crashed into the what and lights out for him.

"Let's go. Ugh, that idiot." Maka crossed her arms and sighed. "Well then, are we going?" I asked, weakly smiling. "Yeah, let's go!" Maka smiled and we left out the door.

Later...

We went through the mall looking for swimsuits for what felt like hours. "Geez. I thought the would have the selection already." Maka says to herself. A group of bright colors catch my eye and I look over. "Found em'." I began walking over, searching through the lines of bikinis. "Why are there do many slutty ones?!" I yelled. I threw them all on the floor and started sorting them through slutty and appropriate. I took black lip stick from a make up isle and wrote on the signs, WHORE MATERIAL and THOSE WHO HAVE COMMON SENSE.

"Um....Kanji?...We're in public." Maka awkwardly whispered while people looked. "I. DON'T. CARE!!!!" I began throwing random shit in every direction out of rage. Maka walks up to me and yells for me to calm the fuck down. "Okay." I stood still, completely calm and noticed all of the attention I caused. "Well, thank you all for watch this play called 'Madness Lurks Everywhere'! But, the special applause goes to this beautiful young woman, and Meister at the DWMA, Maka Albarn!!" I said. Everyone immediately started clapping and cheering. Maka glanced at me and smiled. We both bowed and giggled.

We went to another store so I wouldn't rage out because of the inappropriateness of females. I found a one piece ((YES. I WENT THERE.)) that was black and covered the forearms and forelegs. There was a kishin symbol traced in small diamonds and stuff. I wanted it, but it was too revealing at the same time. "Hey Maka, found anything?" I asked. I looked up and looked around to see Maka in a changing room. The door was slightly cracked and I heard her 'psst'ing at me. I came went over and opened the door a little. "What?" I asked. "Does this look good on me?" I looked down at Maka and saw that she was wearing a cute yellow and pink frilly two piece. "Yeah, it looks cute." A faint blush crawled onto my face and I close the door some more, to go back to searching.

After snooping around the clothesline, I found one. It was a two piece, but it looked more like work out cloths. Fine by me. I go into the next changing room and slip into it. "Wow, this actually looks good! Not revealing, but not bland either. This is a keeper!" I slip out of it and run to Maka. "I'm getting this!" I threw them at Maka and she laughed. We paid and went home.

On The Beach...~

Me, Maka and Soul was walking on the hot sand at the beach. "I just realized I don't feel cold anymore!" I cheered. I ran to the sea and dove right in. Maka and Soul laughs where blocked by the water in my ears. I open my eyes a little and the sea life looked beautiful. Baby fishes swam about peacefully and stuff. A couple flew to my face and started nibbling my ears and hair. I smiled and purposely wrapped some old sea weed on my ankle and hair and clams on my boobs.

I slowly rose up from the water, humming at all notes. "Holy shit! Its a mermaid!" Soul smirked. "Wow, Kanji. You're just something else." Maka smiled. "Greetings, humans. I, Kanji, ruler of the seven sea's, have brought you treasure. Get crabs!!" I laughed and started throwing baby crabs at Maka and Soul. They screamed and jumped around, not wanting the crabs pinching their toes.

"Get sandbagged!" Soul grabs a handful of sans and throws it my way. "Kyaaa! Sand! My only weakness!" I giggled. "You've won this time, humans! I shall be back for revenge!" I jumped into the water again and swiped the stuff off me. I rose back up again and ran to the cooler. I opened it and pulled out a Caprisun, but Maka slapped my hand. It dropped back into the cooler and I looked at Maka. "C'mon. Its really hot out here." I whined. "Only one." Make smiled. I happily drank one while watching Maka building a sans castle. Soul decided to be a dick and dump water on it. Maka beats the crap out of Soul in the process and I laugh.

It felt like hours since we've been here. It was getting dark and Maka was ready to leave. "Maka. Can we stay a bit longer? I mean, I hear the beach looks beautiful during the night...and...I want spend that moment with you and Soul." I smiled. Maka blushed a lot and smiled as well. "Sure. But promise you'll help me build a sand castle." I giggled and held my hand up. "I promise." Maka grabs my hand and pulls me over to the water. She fills buckets up with sand and I help with the water. Maka starts sculpting the castle while I brought made wet sand.

We wait. And wait. And wait. We finished the castle, but by the time we were done, it was midnight. "Wow. It is beautiful." Maka whispered. I sat down next to Maka and Soul did the same. I feel a smile stretch across my face and wrapped an arm around Maka. "Pretty cool." Soul smiled. "It want this moment to last forever with you guys." I smiled. Maka snakes her hand up to my cheek and pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss back and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Let's savor this moment for as long as we can."

"With each other, promise?"

"Promise..."