Playing Rough

Again, it was hot. I was in a shirt, but I was braless. The air conditioner was on, so I let the cold air hit my exposed body. Maka was busy buying ice cream and Soul was doing God knows what. I tried to do some cross puzzles, but it was difficult, not all fluent in English. Or reading in general. "Ugh. When's Maka coming back?" I whined to myself. I came downstairs to see Soul and Blair doing some stuff. "I'm soooo telling Maka she she gets home." I mumbled. I walked to the fridge and took a piece of ice cream cake upstairs.

I finish the little snack and laid over the bed with my ass being exposed. I start falling asleep until I hear the door open. "Kan, I back. Ooh, look what I walked in on." Maka smirked. I quickly sat up with a tomato face. "Wh-What are you talking about?" I stuttered. "This sweet, big ass of yours." A slap echoed in the room after she slapped my butt. I yelped a little, making Maka giggle. "How about we...mess around? Air conditioner is pretty loud, so no one could hear us." Maka slides her hand up my shirt and fondles with my breast. I let out a soft moan when one of her fingers brushed against my nipple.

"Ah, you like it, don't you?" Maka takes off my shirt, leaving me in my panties. I blush more and shudder while the cold air hits my breast, making my nipples hard. Maka fondles with them more and starts sucking them. I let out a short gasp. "You're my bitch, now." Maka whispers in my ear. I blush even more. She holds me from behind and starts sliding her hand in my underwear. Her finger swirls around my clit, making me wet. I pant in enjoyment while she toys with my area.

After a while, she stops. "Wh-Why did you stop?" I panted. "I'm gonna get something. Wait here." Maka nibbles on my earlobe and walks out the room. I rub my clit while I wait for her. "Mmmmmaka...." I moaned. Maka opens the door and has a strap on in her hand. "It wouldn't be fair if I were to throw this away." Maka glances at me and back at the strap on. "Only if I had some use for it."

"I want it..." I mumbled. "What was that?" Maka asked. "I want it!" I yelled. I blush from embarrassment since I was begging. "Louder, now." Maka smirked. "I WANT IT!!!!!" I screamed. "That's better." Maka takes off her clothes and puts on the strap on. I wait while she walks over to me. "Bend over." Maka demanded. I do as she says, wanting her to fuck me hard.

Maka starts rubbing it on my entrance to tease me. I let out a small whine and Maka giggled. "How badly do you want it?" Maka asked, still teasing me. "I want you fuck me hard, non stop." I admitted. "Your wish is my command." Then she rams it inside me. I scream in pain and pleasure while Maka makes the bed shake. "Say my name." Maka said while spanking me. "MAKA!! MAKAAAA!! OH YEEEESS!!" I yelled. I grabbed onto the sheets tightly. The bed was slamming into the wall, most likely to leave cracks. I yelled out Maka's name over and over, like it was the only word I could think of.

It felt like hours since I've been cumming all over the place. I began to feel numb while Maka kept thrusting. "I'm...s-so numb...." I groaned. "Aw, is someone getting weak?" Maka purred in my ear. "Y-Yes...please s-stop..." I pleaded. "Hmm...alright..." Maka quickly pulled out, making my cum squirt out. I yelped and collapsed on the bed. I was a panting mess while Maka was playing through my hair. I cuddled Maka and fell asleep.

"You can get your revenge any time..."

Hey, Death Rose here! bombmaster7878 requested me to do another lemon chapter. Sooooo, I did! I'm in school now so I'll make more chaps. If you guys have any requests, question or suggestions, don't be a pussy to tell me. I'm on Wattpad the majority of my day, so I'll most likely respond. Cya later my little killers!

Death, out!