Notice Me, Senpai

(Your POV~)

For a while, Maka hasn't been talking to me a lot. I try to get her attention, but she always has her face in a book. Soul has been doing the same. Blair isn't home that much. I'm really thinking about going back to my killing spree's, since no one talks to me anymore. I wake up the sofa and see Maka walking around with a book in her face. "Why are you always reading?" I asked. She ignored. "Hello? Talking kishin on the couch!" I yelled. She still ignored. I sighed and walked into the kitchen to see Soul reading as well. I grabbed a random object, that was a bowl, and broke it in my fist. Still did get any attention. 'I swear, I'm so close to breaking someone's neck.' I thought.

I made myself some cereal and went into Maka's room. Maka walked in and sat at her table and continues to read. I started poking the side of Maka's head. "Maka. Maka. Maka. Maka. Maka." I said repeatedly. No effect. "Flat chested." I mumbled. Still, no effect. "I'm leaving!" I yelled. I left the house and walked around the city. 'Stupid books, can't even let me get any attention.' I thought.

~Hours Later~

I came back to Maka's house and saw them still reading. I stormed into Blair's room and went Batman Ballistic. I destroyed, pretty much the whole house. I was breathing heavily out of anger. Soul noticed, but Maka hasn't. I was on the brink of tears. I walked up to Maka and snatched the book out of her hands. She looked at me, all confused. Hot tears strolled down my eyes. "Notice me, God damn it!!" I yelled. "When did you-?" Maka said. She saw the mess I made. I started shaking Maka by the shoulders. "Forget about the mess! I've been trying to get you to notice me all day but I don't even get a lick of a glance from you! You've been reading those stupid books all week! You've been leaving me here so much with nothing to do! Pay attention to me! Notice me, SENPAI!"

I hollered. I slowly turned red. "Did you...just call me senpai?" Maka asked, also blushing. "N-No!" I exclaimed. Maka quickly hugged me. "I'm sorry, me and Soul have a test and we have to study." Maka giggled. "I feel too embarrassed to be alive at this moment." I mumbled.