My Hero (Part One)

"Cause this is thriller!!! Thriller night!! And no ones gonna save you from the beast about to strike, girl!!! Thriller!! Woo-hoo!! Thriller night!! Fighting for your life inside a, killer, thriller toniiiiiiiiiiight!!!!" I sang in the shower. Maka knocked on the door, giggling. I knock back with the shampoo bottle. I laugh and come out of the shower in a blue towel.

"Wait a minute!" I yelled over the rushing water. I turn it off and open the door, the cold air bitch slapping my skin. "Shit, that air is coooooooold!!!" I screeched. Maka laughs and pulls down my towel a little. I giggle and swat her hand away. "I wanna go out to eat today. You know, as a date." Maka grabs my ass and smirks. My cheeks drown in pink. "Heh. I see that your still easy." I puff my cheeks out and cross my arms. "And I see that your still flat chested." I mumble. Maka raises her book and slams it on the top of my head. I groan in pain, tearing up a little. "But I still love you." I pouted.

"Well, get ready." Maka crosses her arms. "So, casual or fancy?" I recovered from the hit quickly and fixed my towel. "Fancy." Maka did a twirl and skipped to her room. I follow, still fixing the towel. "Ugh. Why fancy?" I whined. I smeared lotion on my pale as hell legs. Maka helps by putting iron my back and breast. "You wild do it of you love me, right?" Maka asked. She fondled with my breast and sat her chin on my shoulder. "On fine."

I began blow drying my hair and tied it up in a braid. "Only for you." I whispered to myself. I slipped into a black dress and put on an necklace with the kishin symbol. Maka puts on a dark blue dress and a black necklace with rings. "You always have to one up me, Maka. Always have to one up me." I giggled.

"Hey Soul, can I take your motorcycle? Thanks!" I rushed out, holding Maka's hand, before Soul could say anything. I open the garage door and we hop on his motorcycle. "Damn it, forgot the keys!" I hissed. Maka jingles them and sticks them in the keyhole. "Time to leave this mother fuckerrr!!" I rev up the engine and off we go!