Awkward Moments

(Maka's POV~)

My alarm clock went off. I slowly woke up to see the kishin girl cuddling my waist. I blushed a rosy pink and tried to wake her. Boy, she's a heavy sleeper. I tried slithering out of her arms but she tightened her arms. "Mine." I heard her mutter. I blushed even more. I grabbed my book and hit her in the head with it. Now she wakes up. She groaned in pain and saw me. "Mind letting go?" I asked. She noticed and let go of my waist.

(Your POV~)

Oh god, I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe the position we were in. I felt like throwing myself in a hole. "S-sorry." I said. I didn't hear a response so I turned to see what she was doing. I saw her half naked. I was watching her get dressed in what looked like a uniform. I turned around, hoping she didn't see me. I was going to go into the living room until the door bursted open with a nose bleeding white haired hedgehog. "Um...what just happened?" I asked. While the two partners were fighting, I quickly stepped out the room. I walked into the kitchen to see ashes on plates. I blown on the ashes and they floated in the air. I giggled and decided to make breakfast for them. I took off my black hoodie and was left with black jeans and a black V neck shirt.

I tie my black silky hair in a pony tail with a black and purple ribbon. I shuffled my bangs so they can't see my eyes.

~Time Skippi dippi doo!!~ {Scooby Doo Reference}

I finally finished making breakfast. In wasn't sure what their diet was so I made all types with different things here and there. All three ran to the kitchen and saw all the food I made. The albino boy's mouth was drowning in drool. "Did you make all this?" the neko woman asked. I simply nodded. "You can eat if you want." I said. The quickly grabbed plates and devoured the food. "I don't know about you, Maka. I'm skipping school!" the albino said withhold s cheeks full of pancakes.

I smiled and went back to the sofa. I went to the living room and laid on the sofa. Maka, I think her name is, came to me with a plate full of the pancakes I made. "Here, I managed to get a few before Soul devoured the pancakes." Maka giggled. I smiled and took the plate. "Thank you." I said. "No, I should be thanking you for making all that food." Maka smiled. I smiled back.

"Maybe I do have some purpose."

Authors  Note:
I kinda had to cut this chapter short because I'll be receiving a new phone. But yeah,  see ya later!

Death, out!