YOU & Robbie Kay

You were waiting at the airport.
You decided to head off and see the world now you are old enough and have lots of freedom.
You got threw the check out and headed to your gate. You sat by a window. The rain was pouring down. The sky was dark and it was nighttime. You heard your flight was delayed so you go and grab a coffee. Once you get back you sit down again by the window. This time a boy was sitting next to you. He had on jeans and a black long sleeve shirt. His backpack was on the ground in between his legs and he had on headphones and was scrolling on his phone.
You ignore him for a moment.
You drink your coffee and glance over at him. He put his headphones down.
You turn to him.
"Um I'm sorry to bother you..but you're Robbie Kay right?"
You say with a smile.
He nodded and smiled. "Hi. And you are?"
"Oh, I'm Y/N"
He smiled at your name.
"Nice to meet you."
He said as their flight was ready.
"So you are heading to Houston too?" He asked picking up his bag.
You stood up with your bag and coffee.
"My family lives there and I just wanted to go visit!" You say smiling.
"Sweet." He smiled
You couldn't but help stare at his every move. And every word he said was perfectly British.
You both show your tickets and head into the plane.
Robbie sat down. Your heart jumps when you realize you get to sit next to him. He got the window seat.
You smile and sit Down shoving your bag under the seat.
"We meet again." Robbie says.
You smile. It's gonna be a great flight.