Love

You have been dating Robbie for a good year and tonight was your anniversary.
You wanted it to be really special.

You go in your room and light a few candles setting a romantic mood. You had on a silk really short red silk robe and your favorite lingerie underneath.

You set up a small area with his favorite food with rose petals and candles leading to it. You then sit on the bed and wait for him.

Once you hear him come in you feel excited. You cross your legs and he walks in and shuts the door. "Hey baby." He smirked.
He was holding a bunch of red roses.
You gasp. "They're beautiful." You say standing and taking them. You smell them and then put them away. You felt Robbie's eyes follow you. You smile and turn around and then he blushed and looked at the area with the food.
"Do I smell... Curry?" He smiled. You nod. "Homemade.." You say bringing him over. You both sit down and eat and talk about your relationship.
Robbie smirked at you.
You smile. "So we've been dating a while.."
Robbie sat closer to you. "Yeah.."
You watch him. "And uhh I really really like you.. I-" you say but he interrupted you. "Yeah..." He raised his eye brow and you went crazy inside.
"I love you!" You blurt out.
"I love you Y/N." He said.
His voice was so sexy.
By now Robbie had a good idea of what you wanted to do tonight.
He smiled a little and kissed you.
But this kiss was different. Sure, you've made out before but this kiss was deeper and more genuine.

You both stopped and looked into each others eyes, full of lust and love. You both had the same thought. He smirked and then you both stood up. He took his clothes off first. Then you.

He bit his lip starring at your body. You felt like you couldn't breathe seeing his.

He came closer to you, but you backed away and fell on the bed. He followed you and got on top of you. You back up to a good place on the bed. He gently had his body on yours. This was your first time ever. You were nervous, but you trusted Robbie. He smiled. "I'll take good care of you.." He had fire in his eyes, you liked fire.
(Pangirls 😉)

You nod. "I trust you." You say. He kissed you and his body was more on top of you. He kissed down your body making you shiver with pleasure.

It was gonna be a good night.

YOU + Robbie Kayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें