Hard to forget

You were at a coffee shop and watched the rain pour down. You had moved and made a lot of changes in your life. You were really happy. You had plans to meet Robbie Kay this afternoon.
You have been wanting to meet him forever. He was a huge inspiration to you and you just wanted him to know who you were.
You used to have a fan account and everything but grew out of it and moved on.
You got your coffee and headed into the building of screaming fan girls and parents watching them freak out. You did not fit in. You got in line for Robbie and you held a bag of stuff for him.

You got up and he smiled. "Hello, how are you?"
"I'm great.. I have a few things for you." You smile and look through your bag.
"Awesome.." He said.
"You mean a lot to me..And you inspired me and helped me find who I am. Along the way I took photos and did art and got into new music. I made you this painting and these are a few fun photos I took.." You hand him a painting and then a few photos and some sketches.
He smiled as he looked through them.
"I sent you a few drawings and they were so bad! I've been practicing!" You smile.
"You've improved and these photos are beautiful." He smiled at you.
"Thank you."
You smile.
You chat about his show and everything.
You look into his green eyes.
"Robbie, you're great and thanks for everything, I owe a lot to you. Can I have a hug? Please." You say teary eyed. He smiled.
"Of course love.." He got up and gave you a really nice hug.
You cry a little. "Love you Robbie."
"Love you, thanks for your support." He said back to you.
You smiled and squeeze him and then say your goodbyes. "Can I keep these? The sketches and everything?" He asked you.
You nod. "Yeah of course." You smiled.
"Thanks." He winked. "You're gonna be hard to forget you know.. You're different. I like that." He smiled and sat down. "See yah." He said.

You smiled and walk away happily.