The Road Back To You

"I just feel like we really have something special." You tell your best friend. It is late. Raining. Cold. You're in the McDonald's parking lot. You chew on a fry. You think back..

A few nights ago you went to a bar and had a drink and saw this really cute boy. His hair was shaggy and his eyes were green like the Forrest.
You never talk to guys at bars. They're gross. But tonight this bar was empty and you felt confident. You sit down across from him.
"Hi.." you say.
He looks up at you. His beer half way gone.
He smirks. "Hey."
He ends up being this amazing hot British actor. He was just traveling around.
He had so many amazing stories. You couldn't write them all down if you tried.
You were completely Mesmerized.
That night ended in the hotel room..
The next morning he was gone.

You snap out of it. Your friend speaks up.
"You know what.. you had a drink hookup. It means nothing." Your friend says. You frown.
"I have this. This. This feeling!! You'll see."
You say sighing.

A week later you were at Olive Garden meeting up with your family. It was a really good dinner. Even though you're on your own and moved out, there is nothing more nice then a dinner with the family.
You follow your family out to the parking lot and see a familiar face sitting on a bench.
"Robbie?" You go up to him.
He stands up quickly. "I thought I'd never find you. Listen, I have to work, I live in LA. But I cannot stop thinking about you." He says.
"How'd you find me?" You ask.
"I just thought of the road I was on when I got into town. It lead me back to you." Robbie smiles his charming smile.
You smile wide. Wait till you tell your friend!

I have a new story out!! It's really sweet. Please check it out! Chapter 3 is long but my personal favorite thing I've written in a long time!!! Xoxoxo, Dani