College Crush

Finally. You're going to college.
Freedom and fun and a good education as well.
High school was okay but this is the moment where you really find who you are.
Also, boys! Lots of cute college boys.

The first day of school you get up and get dressed and then grab your cute new backpack and head out your dorm. You have a very small dorm all to yourself. It was cute and cozy.
You go to Starbucks and meet your friends for a big iced coffee before class. You sip your yummy drink and then look around. It was kinda empty and calm. "Whoa. Who's that?" Your friend says. You follow her eyes and see a really cute boy ordering a coffee. Wow. He's the cutest guy you've probably ever seen.
"Oh wow..." you say.
"Quit drooling." Your friend laughs.
"Sorry." You laugh.
You eye him as he pays for his drink and then waits for it.
"You should go say hi." Your friend says.
"You think??" You squint checking him out.
They nod. You think about it. You haven't really talk to any cute boys ever. They're always taken. You take a big sip of coffee and a deep breath and get up.
"Hi.." You say standing next to him.
He smiles a little. "Hi." He does this cute smirk thing and your whole body goes weak.
Wow. He's perfect. And, is that a British accent? "Are you new here? I've not seen you around." You say. He nods. "Yeah I moved here from England and I wanna be an actor."
"Wow, that's amazing. You definitely have the looks." You say. Suddenly you're blushing. Did you really just say that out loud???
He laughs.
"What's your name?" You ask.
"Robbie." You both shake hands. "Kay. Robbie Kay."
"Nice to meet you!" You smile widely.
You head back over to your friend when he gets his drink.
"You two are really cute together." They wink.
You giggle and blush. "He's amazing. I wanna get to know him.." You say. You turn and see Robbie and he winks at you.