I love you Pan

You were in Neverland. It was a perfect place. You could start over and forget about your past life.

Pan was a mystery. He was hot and kinda scary sometimes. You don't make him mad or cross him. He was the boss.

You were his lost girl. He was with you the other night. You think about it.
You were in the forest just thinking. You liked Pan. Most boys were scared of him but you were not like the lost boys, and Pan did not scare you one bit. You saw him over by a tree. You walked over to him. "Hey..I'm not scared of you." You say crossing your arms. You could almost feel his smirk. "I know love, that's why you're my girl." He turned to face you. "My lost girl." He smirked with a sparkle in his eye.

Lately you had feelings for him. You couldn't help yourself. You weren't even sure if he had feelings, or a heart.
You went over to him after he talked to some lost boys.
He looked at you and you both walked away to his hideout.
"Pan. I wanna talk."
You say.
"So talk." He said guiding you away into dark forest.
You take a deep breath. "Do you have feelings?" You ask.
He chuckled. "I am human.. Immortal but human."
You nod. "Yeah well. Uh. I wanna be honest with you.." You say.
"Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less." He said.
"I love you Pan." You say.
He stops walking.
He stayed quiet and then turned to look at you. You felt scared of him for the first time.
"Why? I'm a monster..A beast..A villain." He said.
"Because everyone deserves a happy ending. Rumple has Belle. Why can't you have me?" You say.
Pan thought. "Love is weakness."
Pan said going towards his home.
"No! Love is the most powerful thing you could have!" You say.
He sighed. "No one has ever loved me. They always leave." He said.
"I don't wanna leave. I love Neverland! I love you." You say.
He suddenly turns and kisses you.
You felt a rush of power go through you both and all over the island.
He held you and smiled.
"I love you too." He said.