Falling in love w/the boy

You and Robbie have been fooling around all summer, you may have slept with him a few times ;)

Today you were at home looking through photos of you and Robbie on your phone.
You missed him. He has been busy and hasn't called you. It was early and you held a box of things of his and things that reminded you of him and this last summer.
You felt sick so you rushed to the bathroom.

You called your best friend. You think you might be pregnant and you were scared. You sat In your pajamas and your friend came over to your house.

She gave you a test. You took it and it came out positive.
You felt your heart sink. What would Robbie think??

You went on Twitter and since Robbie was following you back, you message him and tell him to call you right away.

He calls you back within the hour.

"Robbie..We need to talk..is there anyway we could meet up or something? I'll fly to where you are." You say.
He said yes and you set everything up. You could tell he was nervous.

A few days later you land In LA, and find Robbie. You both hug and then drive to his place.

You sit on his couch. You had no idea what to tell him. How to tell him...
"So what's up.. You kinda scared me.." He said.
"I'm..Robbie...I'm pregnant."
You say.
He stares at you. "It's not mi-"
"I've only been with you." You say.
Robbie gulped. "Oh.." He thought.
"I'm sorry, it's not something I wanted to text you." You say.
He nods. "Uh.."
"You don't have to say anything.. We were just a summer fling."
You say.
"I haven't stopped thinking about you..And what we did.." He blushed just thinking about it.
You blush. "I didn't know you felt that way.." You say feeling surprised.
"I do." He sat closer to you.
"I'll be there for you.. And the baby.."
"R-Really?" You hug him tightly. You missed his arms around you. He held you tight. "Really.."  He smiled.
You stayed for a few days to get to know LA. You were falling in love with the city and the boy.