Matchmaker

"I'm gonna be alone forever." You say hugging your pillow. Your friend laughs at you. "You're a beautiful young person there's no way." Your friend sits next to you on the floor. "What if I set you up?" Your friends asks. You sit up and look them in the eye. "You? Like, you be my matchmaker?" Your raise an eyebrow.
They nod at you happily.
"Fine." You say. "I give up anyways."

A week later your friend makes an account on a random website to find you a boyfriend.
"Okay, I found this boy... he's from the UK." Your friend said. "Wait he's British?" You laugh. "Yeah, what's wrong with that?" Your friend asks. "Nothing.. I just.. I don't know." You sigh. "You'll wanna meet Him. He's really cute." They say. "Alright if he's that cute."
You agree to meeting him for coffee.

On the day you meet him for coffee it was raining. Great. Bad luck maybe?
Your friend said he was very proper so you wear your favorite blazer with a dress and cute shoes.
You go to the coffee shop and walk inside.
You take a deep breath.
"y/n?" You hear a British voice.
You turn around and see a super cute boy.

"Yeah, that's me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Yeah, that's me." You say.
"Hi, I'm Robbie! I'm your date." He smiles.
"Wow..." You say. Your friend did a REALLY good job. 
You both chat for hours and have a lot in common. His voice is so soothing and sweet. You could listen to it all day. ❤️

YOU + Robbie Kayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें