Can this never end?

Back with those travel imagines! Lol thanks for the great feedback everyone! Don't forget to follow my Instagram! I want 3Kay again!

You were standing in line at the airport. You had a late flight and it was raining. You're going on a vacation for yourself and you loved airplanes and trains even road trips. You were ready to get out there! You get up to the desk and something was wrong with your ticket. They couldn't figure out what was wrong. You were going to London to explore and this couldn't be happening.
A few ladies talked. You wait.
Behind you was a guy. "Excuse me? Yeah I bought two seats.. She can one of mine." He said in a British accent. You turn around to see a cute boy behind you. Sit with him? Yes please.
They talk with him and you and figure things out.
You smile and the boy gives you his extra ticket.
You both sit down in first class. He got the window seat.
You put your bags away.
He was really quiet for a while.
Once you were in the air you got out your iPad and looked through your books.
"What brings you to London?"
He suddenly asks you.
You look up at him. "I just wanna get away..travel while I'm young." You laugh a little.
"That's great." He smiled a little.
"May I ask you..why you have two seats?" You ask leaning back getting comfortable.
"Oh.. I had someone who was coming. It didn't work out though." Robbie looked down.
"I'm sorry. But thank you.." You say.
Robbie shyly looked up and smiled.
You smile at his cute face.
You listened to sound cloud together. You smile at his face. He was really into the music you could see it in his face.
You both chat and get to know each other on the long flight. He told you about London and gave you a list of places to go.

"Thanks, you're so nice

"Thanks, you're so nice." You say blushing.
"You are too." He smiles. A real smile.
It was finally almost time to land.
"Can this never end? I like talking to you." Robbie said to you.
"Yeah me too..maybe we can meet up sometime." You say.
"I'll call you?" Robbie said unsure.
You wrote your number on his arm.
"You'll call me." You smile.

Later you get your luggage and walked around going to your bus. The phone on your pocket buzzed.
"Hello?" You smile as you hear Robbie's voice.