Never Really Over

"I'm so over Robbie." You say as you dig into your huge salad. You finally got to make it to Los Angeles for vacation.
Your sibling laughs at you.
"Robbie Kay could walk into this restaurant and you would probably have a heart attack." They smirks at you. You sigh. "Probably."
"It's never really over." Your sibling says.

After dinner you guys hang around for some ice cream and lava cake. Lava cake has been your favorite for a long time.

You're almost done with your ice cream when out of the corner of your eye you see a cute boy.
Wait.

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

It's him.

Robbie Kay.

"Uhh.." you nudge your sibling.
"GO SAY HI!" They say.
"No that's so embarrassing." You blush.
"When will you ever see him again?" They say.
"Never..." you frown.
"We are on vacation. Have some fun." They push you over to him.

You walk up near him. "Hi.. Robbie.."
He looks up from his phone and smiles. "Hi."
"I'm sorry.. I'm here on vacation and I really wanted to meet you for so long and I saw you.."
you say kinda rambling on and on.
"No worries! Nice to meet you!" Robbie smiles widely and hugs you. *awe :*)*
His hug was really warm and genuine.
He also smelled super nice.
"I'm so glad I gotta see you in person!"
You squeal. You get to chat with him about your life and how he inspired you and everything. It was a dream come true.
He listened and then answered some questions and seemed really sweet and kind like you knew he would be.
"You're so nice. Thanks for being here for me and following me this long. It means a lot to me." Robbie says. You smile. "I don't know where I would be without your influence in my life so THANK-YOU." You blush and hug him again. You gently kiss his cheek quickly. When you back up he's blushing. "What's your Twitter?" He asks. Your heart stops.
"It's. *twitter account*!" You say.
"We should take a selfie!!" Robbie says. You agree and he gets a really good photo.
"Great!! It was really nice hanging out!!"
Robbie says. You both say your goodbyes and leave. 

Later that night you and your sibling order food really late at night and giggle and mess around the hotel room. There is a beautiful view of LA. "Where do you think Robbie lives?" You ask looking at all the lights.
"I don't really care." Your sibling says.
You sigh and lay in your bed and grab your phone and decide to check Twitter.
40 notifications.
What the heck!?
Your friends are freaking out and tweeting you.
"Congratulations!!"
"You deserves that so much!"
"Awe he's so sweet."
You see Robbie Kay followed you and posted a photo with a really sweet message for you.