Don't Quit Your Day Dream

You were sitting in the car, your parents wanted to go out for dinner. So you suggested burgers.
Y'all decided to go to a town away, and go to Five Guys Burgers.
On the one hour drive you turn up your music. You listen to "Daydream by Tori Kelly" and watch the rain drops on your window.
You finally  close your eyes and imagine meeting your crush Robbie Kay.
Like in a million years that would happen, but hey, a girl can dream.
You smile thinking about Robbie and meeting him, what you would say, what you would be wearing. What he would look like..and to hear that accent...
Your day dream was interrupted by your Dad slamming the breaks.
You open your eyes and see you are almost there.
You turn your music off and scroll on Twitter till you got to Five Guys.

You and your parents walk in you order a burger and fries and a large Coke.
You waited for your food and someone bumps into you.
"Whoa sorry!" He said
You nod and then look into his eyes. "Robbie?" You say
"I think so?" He laughed
You laugh. "It's so nice to meet you! I'm a big fan!" You say blushing
"Oh cool! Nice to meet you.." He stopped and you finish his sentence. "Y/N"
"Ahh Y/N, lovely name." He smiled and both of your food was ready.
"Um what brings you here?" You asked picking up your tray.
"Oh I'm filming something and I craved a burger so I drive here." He smiled.
You nod.
"Wanna sit with me?" He asked
"Sure!" You say

You sit and talk for a while and get to know each other.
By the end of your meal he followed you on Twitter and gave you a hug. You took In his scent and smiled. You kissed his cheek making him blush. "Thanks." You say.
"No problem love."
He smiled and you both left.
In the ride home you smile like an idiot. Dreams do come true.