Undercover Lover

"Good For You & Undercover." By Selena Gomez ❤️👍🏻💋

You and Robbie had been dating for a while and you both kept it low key. He was everything you wanted and more. He kept your heart beating he was your soulmate, your everything. He just got back from meeting fans and you wanted to surprise him. You had on a red short dress that was sexy, and heels. You had a candle light dinner waiting for him at his place.
You made his favorite and you knew tonight would be the night.

He got home and dropped his bags and smiled as he looked in the kitchen. You smiled. "Welcome home baby." You come over and kiss his cheek leaving red lipstick on his face. He smiled and looked at you with his wondering green eyes. "You look beautiful."
"I wanted to look good for you." You say and hug him.
He smiled big at you. "You did good.." He kissed you and you both made out. He touched you and your heart kept skipping. "I want you.." You say taking a breath. He rubbed his nose on yours.
"We have to keep it undercover, so my fans don't find out or anyone else.. You're mine.." He said in his sexy voice.
"Okay..We can do that.. Put the shades down until tomorrow.." You say. "You're a sexy.. Machine you're a Hollywood dream.." You say hugging his neck. He touched up your back and took off your dress. "You're my homecoming queen.." He said, Leaving the dress  a mess on the floor. You smile and blush a little. You take off his shirt and then you walk to his room with your heels and underwear still on.
Your bra was built in your dress so you didn't need one. He follows you with lust filled eyes. You push him on the bed and then sit on him. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you. You kick you heels off and then push him down and crawl on top of him. He bit his lip. You giggle and kiss him. You could feel his hands navigate  your body like a map he knew by heart. You make a little noise as he touched your area. You feel him pull your underwear off. You smile and then he suddenly took control and got you down and him on top. You didn't think he could get his boxers off fast enough. You giggle as you watched him. He smirks.
You look at his body and spread your legs apart. He jumped on you and kissed you roughly. You got excited and let him kiss down your body. He bit you in a few places. Suddenly he was inside you and you both moved quickly in sync. He made you feel crazy. You needed him more and more. He was your drug and you were gonna overdose.

You both did stuff for hours till you couldn't move anymore. You lay on his chest as breathes heavily. You smile. He smiled. "I love you so much, I've been wanting to do this..you did good girl.." He said touching your head and running his hands through your hair gently. "I love you more."You smile and you both close your eyes. He held you. "Hungry?" You ask. "Starving.." He said laughing a little. You laugh and you both cuddle and eat the dinner you made together.

My next story will be my 71st!