Who?

Inspired by true events from when I was in middle school. Throwback!! 💕 Serious throwback. I miss being young!! Lol!!

Your best friend was coming over after school today to spend the night. You both meet at your Moms car and she gives your Mom a hug and you both sit on the back. You reach in your backpack and get out your MP3 player and show your friend your new favorite songs.  Your best friend giggles at some of your songs you know your Mom has no idea you have cause your best friend downloaded them for you. "I have more music for you." They say.
Your Mom goes to McDonalds and you both get a Dr.Pepper and nuggets and a large fry. Your favorite. Once you get home your best friend puts your MP3 in and helps you download new music. "So, we are going to the phone store tonight and you gotta help me find a new phone. You say sadly looking at your flip phone that's prepaid. Your friend giggles. "Let's clean up and curl our hair and put some makeup on before we leave!" They run into your bathroom and digs in your makeup bag and you plug in your curling iron. You brush your hair and your friend curls it for you while you set out makeup.
After you're done you both change into a black hoodie and jeans that you both have to match. You slip on your converse and take selfies for Facebook with your small Nikon camera.
Once your parents are ready to leave you take your cute purse and listen to some of the new songs your best friend downloaded for you.
Your earbuds were pink. Really cute and you share an earbud with your bestie.
You get to the phone store and you both smile looking at all the new phones you see around school. You pick out a phone to match your best friends. A keyboard finally and you can now post on Facebook with it too.

You are so happy with your new phone! "Oh my gosh, now I can Google Robbie Kay!" "Who?" Your friend adds your new number to her phone

"Oh my gosh, now I can Google Robbie Kay!"
"Who?" Your friend adds your new number to her phone. "ROBBIE FRICKEN KAY." You say.
"He's this really cute British actor." You smile.
"Haha, okay. Text me!!" Your friend laughs.
You text her random facts about Robbie Kay to annoy her on your way to dinner at Red Robbin. You loved their cheese pizza. When you had friends over your Mom always took you out to eat a lot. Most likely will get Starbucks and a cookie for breakfast tomorrow.
You just started drinking coffee. Frappuccinos for life! Yummy.
"Wow, it's quiet back there." Your Dad says on the way home. "I know. We're texting." You say. Your parents laugh.

Later that night you both do face masks.
"I gotta look up this Robbie dude." Your friend says. You laugh. You both look him up.
You put on one of his movies and you both text people from school all night and finally goes to sleep.