Can't Stop The Feeling

The song above inspired me to write this so take a listen!!!

Enjoy-- and thank you for 200+ followers!!!!!!! ❤️ -Dani

You were in the car driving in your cute jeep ready to meet Robbie Kay and your friends.
You blast the radio on your way to (pick a city!).

You got to the hotel and met with your internet friend and you both ordered a pizza and talked about Robbie all night

You both get to meet him tomorrow morning!!!

The next morning you both got up get dressed in your favorite clothes, and went to Starbucks to get (Drink of your choice).

You both them got settled where you were gonna meet Robbie.
You were first in line. You sit on the floor and played with your camera.

Your other friends got there and you all hug each other! You finally met!
You all take lots of pictures then Robbie finally showed up.
Your heart pounded seeing his beautiful figure sit at a table.
You take a deep breath and when they said it was okay, you went over.

You smile as you go up.
Your friend takes photos.

"Hi! How are you today?" Robbie asked.
"Great! Finally meeting you! And I brought you stuff!" You say getting some stuff.(of your choice, if you did meet him what would you give him?)
He smiled receiving the lovely gifts and thanked you.
You smile. You talk about his projects and then hug him. He smelled so good. He signed an autograph and your phone(or whatever item you would have him sign! What would it be for you?!)
You smile. "I'll see you later for photos!"
"Alright! Awesome! Enjoy your day!" He said. He shook your hand and you let your friend meet him and you took photos.

You both were so happy! Your favorite song came on and you and your friends dance right in front of Robbie! He laughed happily as you did. But you were having so much fun you didn't see him!

Later to find a video of you & your friends dancing on his Instagram!