Meet and Greet

You were waiting in line to meet Robbie Kay. Your hands were sweaty and you were shaking a little. You take a deep breath. You're up next.

You stand straight and walk up to Robbie. You look into his eyes and get lost. You snap back to reality.
"Hi..I'm y/n.."
You start tearing up a little.
"Aw don't cry!" Robbie says standing up looking at you. He comes over and hugs you. You hug him back. "I'm sorry.. I just never thought this would happen and you mean so much to me!" You say crying a little.
He squeezes you and then let's you go.

You smile at him and he at you.
You pick out an autograph and have him sign it.
"I just love you.. You got me into music! And I've met a lot of cool people because of you..so thank you!" You say smiling big.
After he signs the autograph he smiles at you. "You're welcome! I never knew I meant that much to someone.." He said blushing a little. You nod. "You mean a lot to me." You say smiling.

Later you got to take a picture with him. You were last in line. You took a cute photo.
Robbie looked at you after.
"Wanna get a drink and fries or something?" He asks nervously.
You nod. "Sure, I would love too."

That night he took you out, you both drank Coke and ate fries and talked.
He was amazing. And you fell in love with him.

Later you both hugged each other goodbye. You smiled him and his smell lingered on you as you got home.
You smile and look at your autograph. You see something on the back. He left his phone number. You smile and text him.
You both text till you fall asleep ❤️❤️❤️