Twins

FOLLOOW ME & MY FRIENDS NEW ACCOUNT:: Instagram- WeLoveRobbie71 ❤️
We follow RAKer accounts!!! 💕💕💕

FOLLOOW ME & MY FRIENDS NEW ACCOUNT:: Instagram- WeLoveRobbie71 ❤️We follow RAKer accounts!!! 💕💕💕

Robbie was the cutest guy in school. He was super sweet, really funny, and smart too. Top of his class and basically Prince Charming. Every girl in school wanted him, but he is yours. You've been going out now more 2 months. Everyone looked at you jealously. You both always held hands as you walked through the halls. He gave you sweet kisses on the cheek. He was perfect. Then there was Eric. His twin. Eric was quit the opposite as Robbie. Eric was a "too cool for school" type. He was the kind you knew was trouble.
Robbie sighs as his brother walks towards him. They're twins and there probably no difference between them at all when you look at them. Though, Eric always has a smirk and evil kinda look about him. "Hey You.." Eric says. He smirks. "Leave her alone man." Robbie says. "Whatever, you realize I'm the better looking twin." He glares at you. You shake your head. "You're both the same but extremely different." You say. "Huh??" They both say at the same time. You laugh. "Robbie you're my soul mate. Eric, you're just trouble." You say. You pull Robbie away and you both head to class.

A few days later you went to Robbies house for the weekend. You both went swimming and were now making lunch. "I'll be right back, I forgot drinks." Robbie says. You nod and finish making a sandwich. As you make it you feel arms wrap around you. He kisses your neck sweetly. "Back so soon?" You giggle. He smiles and you turn around and kiss him. Robbie kisses you deeply. This is new and you like it. You start making out.
You both stop to breath and lean your foreheads on each other. You smile and hug him. You hear a noise and he pulls away. You turn around and put sandwiches on a plate. Robbie comes back and hands you a Coke.
You blush as you take it, your really wanna kiss him again.
You both go out by the pool. You look at him.
"What??" He smiles.
"N-Nothing.." You say.
"Something.." He looks at you curious.
"That was amazing.." you tell him.
"What was?" He asks.
"Our kiss!" You say.
"In the pool we did earlier?" He asks.
"No, silly.. when I was making lunch."
You say. He looks confused. "What? I didn't kiss you at lunch." He says eating.
"Yeah you did.." You say.
"Nope. You're imaging things." He says with his mouth full.  You gulp. No...
You sit up straight and look at the window near the pool. There is Eric dressed like Robbie. Smirking.