Taco Night

No. There's no season 2!! Today is the 4th year anniversary of the show Heroes Reborn!!! Plus, I'm having tacos for dinner! YUMMY.

It's been such a long day and you're absolutely starving. You change into something comfy and  go to the fridge and look at some food. You feel arms wrap around you as you look. "Hey you." You say. Robbie laughs and kisses your neck. "Do you want...  tacos?" You ask. He nods. He lets you go and gets out a Pan for the meat. He helps cook the meat while you cut up veggies and shred cheese. You both have small talk as you cut up everything and get it in serving bowls. "I think there's gonna be a heroes reborn season 2." Robbie says stirring meat. "Seriously!?" You LOVED that show. "That's the rumor, I'm just kinda waiting for the call." Robbie smirks. You laugh and finish up and get out some taco shells. You both make up some tacos and then sit down at your table to eat. As you enjoy the food, Robbies phone rings and your heart stops. This is it.
"Hello?" Robbie says. You grip your taco so hard it breaks. Oops. You giggle and throw down the rest of the taco on the plate. Robbie tried not to laugh. "Okay, great thank you!" He says hanging up. "It's official. It'll be announced in the Super Bowl!" He smiles big. You jump up and hug him. "I'm so excited!"