Boy I Want You

You were sitting at a bar just watching people. You had a drink in front of you. It was kinda dark but they had cool lights around.
You see a few cute guys but one caught your eye.

You smile at him a little and he smirks back.
You wanted him.

You got up and went to the dance floor and danced with a few guys. As you were giggling with one guy the boy you saw came over and pulled you to him. He side smiled. "hi, I'm Robbie." He says.
You smirk. "I'm Y/N"
He smirks back and you both dance together. You rub your body against his, he grabbed your waist strongly. You played with his hair while dancing.
You turn your head and see his beautiful green eyes. "Boy, I want you..." You say.
He hugs your waist and pulls you away. The bar was next to a huge hotel and you follow him to a room.

You go in and see what looked to be his stuff around. You stare at him. He looked different in the room lighting. He was hot. His shirt was unbuttoned a little and his sleeves rolled up. His hair was a mess from you messing with it while dancing.
He walks over and you both kiss the first kiss was sweet but then something came over you both. You both make out very hard and before you knew it you were both almost naked.

You stood there in your lace underwear, he had on boxers.  He touched your hips gently. Sure he's been touching you all night but this touch was different. He was being gentle. You've never been touched like that.
You got goosebumps and he must've noticed cause a smirk came across his face. He ran his hand around your back to your bra. You blush. "Robbie, I'm a virgin.." You say.
He smiled. "You said you wanted me.. Do you still?" He asked. Your heart pounded at his sexy deep voice, not to mention his strong accent.
You let out a deep breath, "I want you, bad.." You say.
He smiled and gently kissed you as your bra fell off. He pulled away and looked at your body. You felt nervous. You've never loved your body, what if he hated it? You gulp. He touched your breast dragging his pointer finger down your body.  He looks up and you make out slowly. You felt him push you to the bed, you lay down with him on top of you. He kissed your neck and you bite your lip. Your body felt like it was on fire and you liked it. As he went down you felt him kiss both breasts  and then he went down more, he teases you a little and it made you giggle. He looks at you and raises his one eyebrow and pulled the rest of your laced underwear off. You let him and then you watch him slide his boxers off. You smile at his body. You sigh. "is something wrong?" He asks.
You shake your head. "You're.. Wow.." You say. He smiled and touched your area lightly with his fingers. That made you moan. He gets on you and you open your legs hugging his body on yours. "I'm sorry my body isn't perfect.." You say. "You are perfect love.." His green eyes on yours, he teased you and then went inside you. You bite your lip never have felt this before. It was tight at first but you relaxed and then felt your bodies move together. He's perfect and just what you needed.

After a long time you watch him lay by you breathing heavy staring at you.
You smile and cuddle with him."That was, incredible.." You say touching his perfect jaw line. He nods,. "Yeah it was.,"  he kissed your head.

You didn't go to sleep for a while you both talked about everything.
Suddenly you gasp. He watches you,
"please tell me you have a condom on," you say . He looked at you blankly, you pulled the sheet off and he didn't. You look at him and he looks back at you worried.

"crap." You say.