Oh, Stop That.

You look around the hallways at school. It's so boring going to school. You open your locker and throw your books inside.
Once you shut your locker you turn around and see a boy. He's kinda cute. You didn't even know if it was possible to see a cute boy at this school ever! Your heart leaped. Oh stop that.
You thought as your heart did crazy moves in your chest. You take a deep breath and rush to your last class of the day, avoiding eye contact.

The bell rings and you walk out to an empty hallway. It was so nice to not see anybody around. Suddenly you hear some noise coming from a classroom. You stop and turn around and find the boy you saw earlier passed out.
You go up to him and see if he was alive and breathing. Barely. You call 911 immediately.
Before they come you hurry and do CPR. You do it until they get there. The paramedics take over for you and you sit there shocked.
They let you ride to the hospital.

Once you get there you wait in the waiting room. You had no idea why you cared this much about someone you don't know.
Your heart aches for something. Someone.
Once the doctors find his Mom, you carefully try to listen in. You couldn't hear much, but your heart stops at the word cancer.

It started getting late and his Mom took a break. You go into his room and knock. He looks up at you sad and shocked. "Hello."
He says. He's got a British accent. Cute.
You smile. "Hi.. can I come in?" He nods.
You sit in a chair next to the bed.
"They said you're the one who found me. That, you gave me CPR." He says.
"Yeah, I was leaving and I heard you fall I think.. you were out when I got to you." You smile a little. "Thank you." He says.
You nod. "You're welcome." You feel awkward now. "Well, are you- are you okay?" You ask not sure if you really wanna know.
He shakes his head. "It's cancer.. I have cancer." He says. "I've had it a while. Just trying to live a normal life." He says.
"I'm so sorry.." You say feeling really sad.
"Don't. I'm so sick of people telling me they're sorry. It's cancer.. I'm used to it.. I just. I just wanna be normal." He says.
"I understand. I won't say that again." You say.
"Thanks." He smiles a little.
"What's your name?" You ask.
"Robbie. Robbie Kay." He says. "Yours?"
"Y/N." You blush a little and there's that same feeling like the first time you saw him. This time, you didn't want it to stop.
"Nice to meet you." He says.