Tommy Clark

A Tommy Clark Story

You were in school, you don't have many friends and you wanted just one friend.

You go to art class and see a boy sitting alone. You have never noticed him before, maybe he was new. You sir by him without thinking about it. He looked at you. You liked back. He was very shy and awkward. He was cute though. He had green eyes that made your heart race. You smile a little. He almost didn't know what to think of you smiling at him. "Are you okay?" You ask. He nods. You smile and class started. You both had to draw each other. After you show him he smiles some. "My ears are not that big." He said. You giggle. "They're cute." You say. As you talk his ears got red and he blushed. "T-Thanks." He smiled a little.You smile at the picture he did of you. It was actually good. "Wow..this is beautiful." You say. "Not as beautiful as the real thing." He said back. You look up into his eyes. "I never got your name.." You say. "Tommy." He said. As he said it you look down and his pencil was in his hands and suddenly disappeared. You jump. You look at him knowing what he was. An EVO. He looked at you terrified. He breathed heavy and grabbed his bag and ran out of the classroom. You run after him. "Tommy wait!" You yell. He kept running. You finally caught up and you were both out of breath. "Please! Don't!" He said. You look at him, he was so afraid. "I won't.. Your secret. It's safe with me. I'm a good person, you're okay." You say. He cried a little. "You don't even know! If you were against me!" He said. You touch his shoulder. "But I'm not. I'm for you, I wanna keep you safe. All EVOs!" You say. His breathing comes back to normal. "Thank you." He says. You nod and then you both talk about him and his power.