Never Alone

I was so sleepy writing this I'm sorry! Ha! Enjoy.

"I'm gonna be alone forever." You tell your friend as you take a drink of the fruity drink in front of you. Los Angeles was pretty and you both were there on vacation. "No I think you will find someone. Someone...  very unexpected." You friend winks.
"Like who?" You say. "I gotta go to the bathroom." You say getting up. Suddenly a boy runs right into you spilling his beer all over you.

"Watch it!" You say.
You look up and see  a boy with messy hair, a black shirt with his sleeves rolled up and jeans with really expensive looking shoes.
He looks at you startled. "I'm so sorry!" A British accent says. You sigh.
"This was my favorite shirt!" You say.
"I'll pay for a new one." He hands you $50.
He puts it in your hands.
You look into his green eyes.
"No, it's okay. I should probably be going home." You sigh.
You rush to the bathroom and try to wash off the stain. Your best friend bursts in. "HIM!" They say. "Huh?" You frown at your shirt.
"That's the guy for you." They say.
"Oh? And have him ruin my life like he did my shirt? No thanks." You say. "Let's go."
You get outside and wait for a Uber.
The boy was outside on the phone.
He hangs up and you see him walk over to you.
"I really am sorry." He says.
He is really cute.
"It's fine." You say. Your friend is on her phone busy. "Do you love here?" You ask him.
He nods. "That's my car." He points to a red mustang. "Wow, sexy car." You smile.
"Thanks." He smirks.
You blush.
You both talk for a while.

About a month and a few small dates later, you feel yourself falling for Robbie. He's so charming and sweet. You cannot believe he is actually into you.
"I really like you." Robbie says. Tonight's dinner was under candle light and felt very romantic. You smile at him. "I like you a lot. I never knew I could like anyone like I like you."
Robbie blushes.
"I wanna show you something."
He takes you to a place in LA, it has a rooftop, and a huge view. It's beautiful.
"Wow." You say. "Takes your breath away."
Robbie nods.
As the sun goes down the wind blows a little and Robbies cologne goes through the air and smells so good.  You're both leaning in each other. You lean into him a little giving him a hint you wanna kiss him. He smiles a little and leans in and kisses you softly on the lips.
It was the sweetest kiss. The first of many.