September Date

It was finally September. Autumn in the air, pumpkin flavors everywhere. It was a perfect rainy day.

You were dressed to go out and your boyfriend Robbie was picking you up. He drove up in his red hot convertible. You happily run in the rain and get inside. You kiss him and buckle up to go downtown.

"Oh look the rain is going away, just for us." Robbie says smiling at you.
You smile back.
You both get out after parking and take each others hands and walk. It was a big downtown with fairy lights on the trees that made the side walk glow.
You squeeze his hand. You pull him into a small bar and grill. "Smells awesome in here!" You say.
"I could smell it from the car." He laughed. You both find a seat by a window and talk.

"So, your birthday is coming up baby.. What do you want?" You ask.
He smiles a little thinking. "I've been so blessed.. I have you and my family and I'm healthy.. I don't want anything.." He said.
You smile. "You're to modest. Come on.." You say smirking.
"Okay, okay, I want that part I auditioned for.." He said.
You smile remembering he was up for a role. It was between two people now.
"I know you'll get it!" You say.
"How do you know? Maybe I'm not good enough.." He says.
You grab his hands. "I just know, they'd be crazy not to pick you." You say. He smiled and rubbed his thumb over your hand.
"Thank you, for everything." He says.
You blush. "Anytime."

Later that night you both walked around and took pictures and kissed and looked like the cutest couple ever.❤️