You're Mine Now (Peter Pan)

Peter Pan story time! Enjoy :-)

You woke up in a room. Felt like a cabin. You sat up. You look down and you were wearing jeans and a black hoodie. You push the sleeves up and get out of the bunk bed you were in. You look around and see a door.
You open the door and it was bright outside. You squint and then see sunglasses on a table next to the door. You take them and put them on.
You step out into the sun. You shut the door behind you and put your hair up high. You notice you were in a cabin.
You walk out and into some woods. Cabins were everywhere.
You walk a little ways and see a large building. You go inside.
You put your sunglasses on your head as you walk into a dinning hall. You smelled some food. You smile and go into the kitchen. You take some bacon off a plate.
"That's not yours." You hear a voice.
You turn around and see a boy watching you.
"I'm hungry. I don't see your name on it." You say.
"You're not getting it. It's not. Yours."
He said taking the plate.
He walks away with it. You follow him into a patio. He sits at a picnic table. You put your sunglasses back on and sit across from him.
He gives you a glare.
"Who the heck are you?!" You say.
"Peter."
"Oh." You say.
"Pan."
"Pan..Like "Second star to the right and then straight on till morning!" Pan?"
You say laughing.
"Yeah..you don't believe that?"
Pan said eating a biscuit.
"Wait..If your Pan then I'm in.." You say but Pan interrupted you.
"You're in NEVERLAND love!" He smirked.
You smile.
"So I'm a lost girl." You say taking his last piece of bacon.
"You're mine now."
He said giving you a mean look.
"Whoa chill dude." You say.
He got up and you follow him again.
He cleaned up and went to a stair case.
You follow him. You went down and to the left were two bathrooms, men's and women's and then he went down a hall and made a turn to his left.
You couldn't help but check him out. And you got a good view of his butt.
He had on interesting clothes and high boots. His hair looked really soft and fluffy and his green eyes were the most beautiful thing you've ever seen.

He went into a bedroom and you stood in the door way. He had a small bed and dresser and nothing else. You saw a picture of a young boy on the wall. "Who's that?" You ask. He grabbed a knife and then quickly came out and shut the door.
You jump as you see the knife. He sticks it around his waist.
"None of your business lost girl." He snarled.
You gulped.
This was gonna be very interesting.