Me,My Cats And RobbieKay

Today You were going to the pet store. Your parents are letting you get two kittens! You are crazy about cats!

Once you got there a few kittens were waiting to be adopted. They were so cute, and honestly you wanted all of them!

You go back and meet a few cats. You go to grab a cute blonde cat and when you reached for it so did someone else.
You both touched hands as you grabbed the kitten. "Ladies first.." He said as you took the kitten. You look up to see the most pretties green eyes. It was Robbie Kay.

You gasp. He was almost as cute as the furry kittens crawling all over you.

Robbie smiled as a kitten crawled in his lap. He picked up the kitten and cuddled with it.
Your heart pounded. Seriously what's cuter then Robbie Kay and Kittens?!?!

You smile and choose two kittens.

"What's are you gonna name them?" Robbie asked as he left with one kitten of his own.

"I'm thinking this one is Peter.." She held up a cat who was attacking her hand. "And this one is Tommy.." She said as the other one slept in her arms.

Robbie chuckled. "Perfect names for their personalities!" He winked.

You blush knowing you named them after Robbies characters.

"And what's yours named?" You ask.

"I don't know yet..She's sweet..What's your name?" He asked you.

You tell him your name.
"Then that's her name." He smiled.

You both take your cats and shop for them and talk and have fun.

The start of a cute relationship!

🐾❤️🐾