But first, coffee

You sit and look at a view of your small city. You think to yourself, it's about time I date.
Nobody had ever liked you, you're not sure why. You never really got out there and tried to date but, now you're ready.

You go for a walk into town and look around to see if you spot any guys. There's an old guy, gross. He definitely checked you out. There was a teenager but you're a young adult now and you don't need a boy toy. The weather is cloudy and a cool breeze. After a half an hour you don't see any good looking guys, they're all taken if they are good looking. Dang it.
You go to your favorite coffee shop and order a caramel latte and sit down and take a deep breath. You look around. Now if they're is a good looking guy, who knows a lot about coffee and is super cute and sweet and well perfect.. he'll be here. You sit up straighter and gaze on your phone a little. Suddenly you hear a British accent coming from the front of the shop.
You look up. You see a boy with really nice hair and a little scruff on his face. He saw you and smiled a little bit. You feel your body get warm and you feel kinda dizzy. How many shots of Espresso did they give you?
The boy clears his throat and sits at the table next to you. You try everything to not look over at him. He drinks a coffee and you can feel him eyeing you. You finally look at him and give him a shy smile. "Hi." He says.
"Hello. I'm Y/N." You say, sipping your coffee.
"Nice to meet you. You come here often?"
You nod. "It's my favorite place."
"I'm from London, we have a place smaller then this but, I like the vibes of coffee shops."
"What's your name?" You ask.
"Oh sorry, Robbie." He smiles.
"Well Robbie, it's nice to see someone around my own age appreciate coffee shops." You say.
"Oh, coffee is amazing. I love it. I wanna own a coffee shop one day and go global." He smiles.
Robbie tells you everything about coffee, where to get the best, what's the best place from LA to London to go and meet people and have the best cup of coffee. You listen happily.

A week goes by and you and Robbie meet everyday at the coffee shop. It's a Sunday afternoon and you order a to go cup if Robbies favorite coffee. He comes in and hugs you. "Hey, I can't stay.. I have an audition it's for a great movie." Robbie says.
"That's okay..But first, coffee." You say giving him his coffee. He smiles widely. He gives you his number. "Keep in touch okay?"
"Absolutely." You say.
He starts to walk away.
"Wait!" You say. He turns around. "You forgot something." You say. You run up to him and kiss his lips. He kisses you back.
He winks and leaves.