The breakup

ROBBIE WOULD NEVER DO THIS!! It's all made up and it's really sad, but it's just an imagine okay? Kay. Lol sorry!

You were going over to Robbie's house to surprise him.
You missed him, he hasn't been around lately so you came to check on him.
You wait excited to see him and kiss him. You missed his kisses so much. The door opens and Robbie stood in his boxers.
You smile and hug him and shove yourself inside his house kissing him.
He pushes you away.
You give him a confused look. "Baby.." You say.
He looks at you scared.
A girl comes over, "who is it?" She said in a perky voice. She ran over barley wearing anything.
You stare at her. She was a fricken model or something.
"Rob.. Who's this?" She asked.
You slap him. "I don't understand. You said I was your only.." You rip off your engagement ring and throw it.
"Wait let me-" Robbie said getting close to you. You push him back.
"Explain?! No. You just get back to your slut..Looks like she was waiting." You say and cry and leave.
Robbie watched you from the window. You saw the girls hand pull him away.
You cry hard.
You were supposed to be married..
What was wrong with you? What's wrong with him?
You delete his number and never speak to him again.