Train rides with Rob

You were in London and you were gonna go to Paris to meet your friend.
You get to a beautiful train station and walk around with your back pack and your music blasting in your ears.
You waited for your train standing alone looking around at the people.
You notice a face that made your heart jump.
Robbie Kay!
You forgot he was here. You saw on his Twitter but didn't think you would see him.
You smile to yourself and get on the train.

You find your seat and put your bag on a safe spot and then look through your music

Robbie sat in front of you.
You smile at him even though he could not not see you.
You relax and turn on his sound cloud as the train takes of to Paris.
You read a book for a while and Robbie got up to get something and fell in the seat next to you.
You jump but smile. "Hello."
You say.
"Hi.." He chuckled. "Sorry my backpack was stuck and I pulled it out and fell."
You laugh. "It's okay Robbie."
He smiled knowing you knew his name.
"What are you reading?" he asked getting comfortable in the seat next to you.
"(your choice of book)" you smile.
"Nice." He smiled and got his headphones out and turned on some music and rested his eyes.
You smile at him.
During the two hour ride you both chatted and laughed.

"The rides almost done.. I'm gonna go back to my seat. It was great talking with you. Thanks." He said.
You nod. "Yeah no problem."
You smiled and leaned your head back on your seat. He was so cute in real life and had a great laugh.
You watch him take a selfie and then you go and like it once he posts it.
You'll never forget your train ride to Paris with Robbie Kay.