Homeschooled Fangirl

This is based on a true story of a homeschooled fangirl. ME! I miss these days and this is how I wanna remember it always.

This morning you wake up and stretch. You grab your phone and look to see if your biggest celebrity crush Robbie Kay has posted anything new. Just a selfie. You like it on insta and check your fan account RAKer_Club

(SHOUTOUT TO ALL OF MY ORIGINAL FOLLOWERS WHO KNEW ME FROM MY INSTAGRAM DAYS. Love you.)

You finally convince yourself to get out of bed. You put on your slippers and stretch as you open up your window. You look at the sky. Looks like a storm is coming. You made your bed and played some music on Robbies SoundCloud. His taste in music is so freaking good. You go to the bathroom then wash your face and brush your teeth and throw your hair in a pony tale.
You yawn and take your phone and see what is for breakfast.
"I'm not in the mood to cook." Your mom says. "Okay. I'm gonna get things together and go downstairs and eat something and make tea." You hug your Mom and then go to your bedroom and change your clothes. Leggings and a hoodie with slippers. A perfect outfit for an everyday homeschooler. You take your backpack down and turn on the basement lights. Brr! It's cold in here. This basement has a fire place, bedroom, kitchen and a room where you do your school.
You turn on lights and open blinds and turned on the fireplace.
Once everything was set you go into the school room. You flip on the lights and then set your bag down at your round table. You get your classes ready. You watch school. You then head into the kitchen and make some tea and eggs. Once they're ready you sit on the couch by the downstairs tv. You eat and watch last nights Once Upon A Time. You missed Sunday nights episode. You tweet your online friends while you watch.
You drink Earl Grey tea because it was Robbies favorite.
Once the episode was over you cleaned up and started your first class of a long day.

Finally hours later. You were done with classes. Before homework you take a break and chat with your fangirl friends and post edits of Robbie. You have 3,000 followers and counting. You make sure all your posts are good edits and now you wanna start writing imagines like you've seen others do. So today, you make a Wattpad account. You have no idea where to start but the inspiration will come. After chatting with some of your new online friends you see your Dad came home early and brought home burgers for dinner from your favorite place. Thank God! Burgers are just what you needed. Tonight is also Thursday and Heroes Reborn will be one tonight. You happily eat and tweet Robbie a pick of your food. "Wish it was yours?" You laugh as you send off the tweet. You play some music in your head phones and finish dinner. You take a shower and see Robbie liked and tweeted you. Finally. You hold your breath as you open the tweet.
"Looks pretty dang good!" He tweeted. You silently scream. Day made. After you relax you do your homework and then go and watch Heroes Reborn whole ratting your favorite ice-cream. You live tweet and also keep Instagram updated. Robbie liked TWO of your tweets. WHAT THE HECK. You love him.