Camp with Kay

You were going to Summer camp as a camp counselor this year. It was a beautiful camp with the prettiest lake and trees! It smelled really good as you walked to your cabin.
You got there and met a few other girl counselors and then you all went to the dining ha for dinner and to meet everyone else.
Your cabin was not far from the dining hall and the sun was gonna go down soon and it looked amazing.
You all had tonight and tomorrow morning till the campers come.
You go out on a deck and find a nice picnic table to sit at so you can watch the sunset.
They had burgers and fries for dinner.
Once it was your turn to go get food you noticed a few boy counselors. They were all cute, but one really caught your eye.

You tried not to stare but he was so handsome! You smile to yourself and got your food and went back to your table

You tried not to stare but he was so handsome! You smile to yourself and got your food and went back to your table. The cute boy sat behind you at another table. You eat and chat with your new friends.
After you were done eating and people were leaving you got out your camera and took photos of the sunset. It was stunning. You smile and watch. Suddenly the cute boy from earlier was standing next to you.
"Wow this place is beautiful." He said.
"So are you.." You say quietly.
"What." He looked at you.
"What! Nothing.." You say looking back at the view.
He chuckled. "I'm Robbie Kay."
You look at him. "Y/N" you blush a little.
He smiles. A few people ran down to the lake for a Bonfire.
"We should go to the Bonfire.." Robbie said.
You nod. "Yeah." You smile.

On the way to the lake you stayed kinda quiet.
"So... You think I'm beautiful?" Robbie laughed.
"I can't believe I said that out loud." You say.
"It was funny!" Robbie smiled.
You smile at his smile.
You and Robbie sit on a log by the fire.
"I'm excited for this Summer, helping kids, meeting new people, amazing views!" Robbie said watching the water.
You smile a little. "I agree, a summer I'll never forget."
You both smile at each other.
This really would be the best Summer ever.