Dani Meets Robbie

This is a story based on me. My name is Danika and I wanna meet Robbie Kay really bad, but my wheelchair is pretty much the only thing in my way..along with transportation. But anyways, this is how I see it going!! Enjoy, xoxo!
Picture by my great friend Amy! 😘 👏🏼 Hope to make it a real photo one day!!!!!!! ❤️

 But anyways, this is how I see it going!! Enjoy, xoxo! Picture by my great friend Amy! 😘 👏🏼 Hope to make it a real photo one day!!!!!!! ❤️

I was in the car on my way to meet Robbie Kay with my friends. I saved up my money for a long time. I bought a nice camera and had money left over.
I heard Robbie was going to Seattle Washington for a Heroes and Villains conference. I got excited and called some friends and bought tickets! We all needed a fun road trip so we made plans. And now here we are all in a car.
We have a hotel not far from where I was gonna meet Robbie.
As we drive into Seattle it was raining off and on. We got some Chinese food and went to our hotel to eat and get some sleep cause tomorrow morning I was finally meeting Robbie Kay.

The next morning was cold. I put on a shirt I made.

He knew who I was for sure

He knew who I was for sure. He's noticed me a few times. I would be happy if he remembers me.
I do my make up and drink coffee before leaving. This was it!! My heart leaped for joy. 
Once we got there we had to wait for Robbie to show up. He was late.
I looked through Twitter. I tweeted everything I was doing.
After a while he was finally meeting fans.
My friend stayed behind and took photos.
I in my wheelchair rolled up.
He smiled at me. We were eye to eye since we were both sitting down.
"Hi! I can't believe I'm here with you! I've been wanting this for a long time!"
I say. I take a deep breath.
He smiled. "You.. You're the girl with the sweatshirt! The Robbie Kays lost girl!"

 You're the girl with the sweatshirt! The Robbie Kays lost girl!"

I smile big. "Yeah!! I made this shirt too!" I say looking down at my shirt. "I put a British flag heart!" You beam.
"I love that! Awesome!" Robbie said.
"Oh I have a few drawing for you.." I say getting out some I worked on special for him. "And a shirt!" I give him a tee shirt that says "Cure SMA"

"Wow!" He got the shirt and smiled at it. "These drawing are good! Thank you so much!" Robbie smiled looking at them.
"I can't believe it! I've been wanting to meet you for so long!! And how could they kill Pan? Again!!" I laugh. "He's like the main reason I'm here right now! And oh please post on Soundcloud more! You got me into all that EDM music and I love it! So good! And now I'm talking to much.." I say laughing.
"It's okay!" He smiled laughing a little. He was so cute.
"Can I have a hug?! I know I'm seeing you later but.." I blush.
"Of course!" Robbie said getting up bending down to hug me. He got on his knees so it was easy for me to hug him.
I smile and hug him tight. His arms felt good around me! And he smelled great!
"You can call me Dani by the way!" I say before I leave.
He smiled and then went back to his seat. I would get photos later, I waved and met with my friends.
I saw all the cute photos and then we went to lunch till I get my photos taken!

Finally it was time.
I rolled up to Robbie. "Okay so how do you wanna do this?" He asked smiling.
"I was thinking you could bend down and hug me?" I say.
"Yeah sure!"
He got on one knee and hugged me for the photo.
We both looked really happy!
After he hugged me again.
"It was so nice meeting you!" Robbie said.
"Yeah I love you and I wish you all the best in your life! Hope we meet again! Don't forget about me okay?" I say looking Into his green eyes.
"Thankyou! You too! I won't forget you promise." He said. His eyes sparkled.
"Bye Robbie!"
"Bye Dani!"

Later I post the photo of me and Robbie and write.
"The sweetest guy ever! I finally met him! #DaniMetRobbie ! So happy! Xx."

And Robbie would reply.. "So great meeting you!!❤️"
He would retweet it and like it on Twitter & Instagram!
Later found a photo of him in his "Cure SMA" shirt giving me a shout out with the picture of us there as well. I was the happiest girl on earth!

To learn more about SMA.. (The reason I'm in a wheelchair.) spinal muscular atrophy, go to..

http://www.curesma.org/

💕👍🏼😌