Boy Next Door

You were sitting at your desk in your room. You had posters on your wall and a messy closet you couldn't keep clean with a bed in the corner of your room.

You don't close the curtains till you went to bed and you looked over at the house next door. There was a window. A Straight shot into the room of the other house.
You were writing on your computer and saw the other window was open. You heard about the new neighbors but you haven't met them yet.
You had your hair up and your favorite sleeping shirt on and some leggings.
You stopped typing and looked to see a boy unpacking a box.
He's kinda cute from afar.
You smile a little and then shut off your computer. The boy was starring at you.
You jump a little and push the window open. You lean on it.
The boy comes over and opens his.
"Hello neighbor."
He said smiling.
The second you saw who it was your heart stopped and you got light headed.
"Robbie Kay?"you say.
He nods.
"You're my new neighbor?!" You giggle
He nods again.
"You know this could get kinda creepy."
He laughed.
"Oh uh I close them before I go to bed. Unless you want them closed more.."
You say nervously.
"If you bother me I'll buy some curtains." He winked. "I gotta buy some anyways."
You nod. "Well..Good night neighbor."
You stand up straight.
"Night." He said smiling.

Just before you close the curtain you see him shirtless in his room. He Looked like he just took a shower. You smile and bite your lip. He was HOT.
You shut the curtain before he saw you stare. You were really liking this new neighbor thing.