Crap

Part two because it was requested so why not?

You woke up before Robbie. He was sound asleep next to you. It's been a week since you both met, been in dates, and slept together a few times. You had a feeling you were pregnant. You both agreed to let it slide and you both have been careful. But you just had a strange feeling. You smile as his face facing towards you. You kiss his nose and then snuck out of bed.  You took a quick shower and then got dressed and snuck out to a local drug store and got a few pregnancy tests.
You came back to his place and locked yourself in the bathroom. You had a big bottle of water with you. You took some tests.

You kept the bathroom door shut while you throw trash away and looked at the results.
Most of them were positive. Your heart stopped.  Where you ready? Would he be mad? You don't live with Robbie, would he leave you alone with his kid?
You finally breath and just think.
You hear him wake up. You hid the tests and then go out to see him.
You sir in his side of the bed. He smiles at you then tilts his head. "You're dressed.. And showered.. Are you leaving me?" He said sitting up straight. You giggle. "No I'm not leaving you.." You run your hand through his hair and kissed him.
He ran his hand up your shirt and rubbed your breast. You laugh a little and then make him stop. "I'm gonna make you breakfast. I'm hungry." You say. Robbie raised an eyebrow. "You can just have me for breakfast.." He said. That made you blush. "No..Babe real food." You laugh. He sighed. He pulled off his covers and you smile at his body. "Stop tempting me! Get showered and meet me in the kitchen." You say and then go and get breakfast started.

He came in looking perfect as always. He happily hugged you from behind as you were getting your plates ready. He grabbed them and helped set the table. "You're amazing you know that?" You say to him as you sit down.
He smiled. "Why?"
"Cause your so sweet and polite and really good looking, you like me a lot." You smile.
"Tell me something I don't know.." He winked.
You bite your lip. "Robbie I'm pregnant."
He almost chocked on his milk.
He watched you. You were nervous,
"How do you know?" He asked.
"I took a few tests.." You say. "I'd have to go to a doctor but.."
"I'll take you." He says. You nod.
You both finish and then head to the doctor.
He looked more nervous then you. "Are you okay?" You ask. He didn't look at you.
You felt upset now.
Finally they call you and you both go back.
They do a few things and ask a lot of questions.

A while later the doctor came in. "Congratulations, you're gonna be a mom." She said.
You smile a little.
"I'll let you two talk and I'll come back and we can talk about anything you need to know."
The doctor smiled and left. Robbie had not said a word. You had a bad feeling, and it wasn't the baby. It was your heart.
"Robbie, talk.." You say feeling like crying.
Robbie looked at you with a annoyed look. "I made a huge mistake. I should have never talked to you that night at the bar ." He said getting angry.
Your eyes got huge. "What are you saying? That you're mad cause I'm pregnant? Well hey this is your baby, I'm sure of that. I like you so much. I might almost love you. I did not do this on purpose. I wanted to date and have fun and then get married, get a house, then have kids." You stop and cry a little.
"You were just a fling, then I got feelings for you..what do I do?? I leave a lot for work, my place is small you don't live in LA!" He said.
You didn't have much to say. You look up at him. "I'm having this baby.. If I have to I'll give it to a family I Guess." You say sadly.
Robbie grabbed his jacket and left.
"crap." You say.
The doctor comes back.
"It looks like I'm having this baby alone." You say crying.

Dun Dun Dun.. Part 3?