The breakup part 2

This was requested so here you go.

About two weeks later you were cleaning and found some of Robbie's things. His clothes. You sighed and remembered you had a box of memories in your closet.
You put nothing but his tee shirt on and you sit in front of your closet and look through the box.
You found tons of photos and letters he wrote to you when you first met. You found pics of you two at your first date. You cry a little.
Robbie was your first love. He was goofy and funny and made you laugh and he gave the best hugs you ever have gotten. You missed laughing. You missed his hugs.
Your friends tried to have you go out but you couldn't.. You were broken inside. Still hurt and angry. And confused. You didn't deserve this.
You curl up in your bed and think for a long time.
((Song at the top inspired me to write this))

Robbie sat and thought. The girl he was with was gone. He starred at the shiny ring you through at him. He held it and missed you.

He got dressed took the ring and drive to your house

He got dressed took the ring and drive to your house. He sat in the driveway for a while thinking what he would say.

You stop crying an here a knock at your door. You clear your throat at look to see who it was. You open the door and Robbie came in. He looked cute. He had a sweater with a collar on and his sleeves rolled up.
"y/n i can't stop thinking about you, I've been going crazy!! I was so stupid.. I am stupid!" He ran his hands through his hair crying.
You watch and walk up to him.
"What did I do?" You ask stuttering.
Robbie's lip quivered. "Nothing.. I just didn't think about you." His face was red and his eyes were crying.
You bit your lip. "No you didn't think about me.. Robbie.. I love you.." You cry. "I'm so upset..but I can't get you out of my head!" You touch his face. He cried and leaned his head on yours.
He sniffed and then you touch his lips.
He watched you. You gulp and he leans in and kisses you. A genuine kiss. "I'm so sorry..will you forgive me?" He whispered to you. You hug him tight. And nod. "Yes.." He hugs you and picks you up and takes you to your room and sat down with you on top of him. "You're wearing my shirt.." He said looking down at your body. You nod. You both kiss and then lay down together.

After a while you lay closely to his naked body. You never wanted to leave him. "I think this is yours.." He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out the ring. You watch it sparkle.
You smile and give him your left hand.
He puts it back on and kissed your hand. "I promise to never ever leave you.. And I won't be with anyone but you..." Robbie said with his green eyes sparkling. You nod. "I love you Robbie."
"I love you y/n." He hugged you all night.