New School Boy

Thanks to "Robbie.Kays.Ears" for the idea of this imagine!! Love this account on Instagram! Such a cute user name!!

You were siting in class super bored.
You yawn and try to pay attention.
Your cute grey sweater was getting hot and itchy. And you wanted the day to just be over. You play with your hair that was thrown up in a ponytail.
The door opened and the principle walks in with a new student.
You perk up a little bit seeing a cute boy. He had nice hair.
He looked shy.
You smile a little bit as he sat down in the back of the classroom.
As the bell rang you put on your back back and walked to your locker. The locker next to yours was empty and had been for a while. The new kid walked up and opened the locker.
You watched him.
He looked at you. "I guess we are neighbors now. I'm Robbie. Robbie Kay." He reached out and shook your hand.
"I'm Y/N.." You say.
He was cuter up close. He had deep green eyes and a small scar on his forehead. And a perfect British accent.
You smile.
"So um do you know where French is?" He asked as he shoved books in his locker.
"Yeah, I'm on my way there!" You smile and you both walk to class.

After class you put your books away and get ready to go home. You walk out to the front of your school. Rain. Great.
You sit down on a bench and wait for your ride.
You listen to some music.
Robbie walked out and sat by you.
You pull out an earbud. "Hi."
He smiles. "Hi..what are you listening too?"
"Ed Sheeran."
"Oh wow I love Ed! He's great." Robbie said
You smile. "Wanna listen?"
You handed him a earbud and he puts it in his ear and you listen to music for a while watching the rain fall down.
This is gonna be a good school year.