Social Media

You were the youngest of the Kay family. You came home from school and set your bags down and found a present with your name on it. It wasn't even your birthday.
Robbie your big brother came downstairs. You point to the box. "Mom and Dad picked it up..You can open it." He said as he got a CocaCola from the fridge.
You smile. "Where's Fiona and Camilla?"
"Shopping duh. They will be back soon." Robbie said smiling.
You open the box. "NO WAY!"
You pull out your very own laptop.
You run away with it and set it up in your room.
As it was loading you put on comfy clothes and then sit down at your desk.
"I should get a Facebook."
You say as you start making your account.
You pick a profile picture with your favorite picture of you and Robbie and your cover photo as you and you're sisters.
You smile and then search for some friends.

Around an hour later you took a break and ate dinner. Once you got back you had a lot of friend and am invite for a page at your school.
You've heard people talk about it.
You accepted and looked around on the page.
You found your school photo in a photo album.
You click on it, just curious why your picture was there.

The comments where full and still coming in.

"Oh my gosh...who is THAT?!"
"EWWW"
"Oh lord help her."
"She'll never get a date with hair like that."
"Oh my gosh take this off, no one wants to see that thing.."

Your eyes fill with tears. Fiona got home and had on a face mask and stopped by your door. "What's wrong? Is your computer broken?"
She walked In and looked at the screen. She ran out and came back with Robbie and Camilla.

"Oh my gosh! Don't read that! That page is trash!" Camilla shut the computer.
You ran to your bed and grabbed a pillow and cried into it.
Fiona sat down and rubbed your back.
Robbie sat on the floor looking up. Camilla sat Down on the bed.
"You know that what they said is trash right? You aren't that person. You're so much more." Robbie said
Your sisters nodded. "Yes what Robbie said. Come on get up stop crying..Your gonna get frown lines." Fiona said
Camilla laughed at Fiona.
"Yeah, and who needs them when you have us."
Robbie smiled. He pulled his ears and stuck out his tongue. "Look I'm a monkey!"
"You know you don't have to try right?" Camilla said laughing
You laugh as Robbie quit and stuck out his tongue at Camilla.
You giggle. "At least your a nice looking British monkey!"
"Hey! Let's order food and make cookies and watch some movies. No more computer tonight okay?" Fiona says.
"Deal! I'll remove myself from the group tomorrow and stay away from that." You say.
Camilla perked up. "I have an idea! Make a page for your school thats positive!"
"Great idea!" Robbie said.
"Perfect!" Fiona agreed.
You smile. "Thanks for always being there for me. I don't know what I would do with out you."
"Aw" Robbie said standing.
"Group hug!" Camilla grabbed Robbie and You.
Fiona joined in next to Robbie.
Robbie got face mask on his face.
"Fiona! Your getting your mask all over my face!" He squirmed.
You and Camilla giggle and take it from Fiona's face and put it on Robbie's.
"Aw come on! I had to have three sisters?!" He laughed

Hope you liked it Abby! Thanks for the idea! :-)