His Smile

You're in a room full of people. Feeling kinda lost in the crowd. You turn your head and there he is. Walking in dressed really nice.
You feel your heart leap a little.
He's so handsome. A little bit of stubble, bright green eyes. A smile that makes the world stop and stare. Robbie.
He spots you and shakes your hand. Your heart pounds when his hand touches yours.
"Hi!" You say.
He smiles. "Hey!"
You both chat for a little bit. Everyone in the room was happy to see him and you watched happily at how nice he was to everyone.
He was a really nice guy and very genuine.

Later on you sit down with him and chat about life, dreams and work.
"So, you still acting?" You ask.
He nods. "Yeah I actually just got a role in a movie and it's gonna be really big so I'm excited." He smiles.
"I'm excited for you!" You say. "You deserve everything." You say. Your heart is smiling and pounding.
You got a really good vibe from him.
It was easy and comfortable to be with him.
"Wanna grab lunch sometime?" He says.
You nod. "Yeah, I would love to."
"Great, I'll text you." He says. He gives you his phone so you can add your contact information in. You also take a silly selfie for the contact photo.

The next few days all you do is think about him. He texts you he's available tomorrow so you both plan to meet and get some pizza.
This could be the start of something really good. You have a really good feeling.