Prologue

☝️Edit done by the loveliest Latstyles😍😍😍

.........

Harry's POV :

Pain.

That was all I was experiencing right now.Nothing else.My heart shattered to a million pieces everytime I saw her lying lifeless on the hospital bed.

Why does this always happen to us?? Why her and why not me?? All I ever wanted was a life with her.But that bastard always had to ruin it.

All these thoughts were running around in my head for the past few hours. I kept staring at her hoping that she would wake up and call me,the way she used to call me and kiss me until we are breathless.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see who it was.

"Why don't you go home and get some rest mate? I'll stay here." Louis asks me , knowing very well that I hadn't gotten any sleep and didn't even bother to eat or change this shirt, stained with my Rosie's blood.

"No Lou. I can't leave her.What if something happens? I wanna stay." I replied,tears brimming up in my eyelids.

"Okay."he sighs , turns around and walks out of the room.

All of a sudden, the doctor enters  and Louis follows him back inside , as we prepared ourselves to hear what he had to say.

"Her heart is failing cuz she's almost bled out and there's lack of supply to her heart. We cannot bring her back if she gets an arrest again. CPR or defibrillation might not work" he says , my tired eyes becoming wide as ever.

I felt as if the entire room was hot and the air has been sucked out.

"She's as good as dead right now."  He adds to the pressure.

Now I have to say goodbye? This can't be happening.

We both knew the end was near. But I never thought the end was this near. We were so close to being torn apart. We were so close to the part where we let go.

*Flashback*

"I need to ask you a question,babe" I notice her expression drop down all of the sudden and I sit next to her on the bed.

" What is it,love ?" I questioned, taking her face inbetween my hands.

"What would you do if I die in an accident or something?" She asks , worry etched upon her innocent face. Now why would she ask me such a ridiculous question?

"Don't be stupid , babe.That is not happening.Please don't talk like that.You and I are meant to be together okay ? Please promise me that you would never ask that ridiculous question again ,please?" I begged.

"I was just messing with you, babe! God. I never thought you would get this serious" she laughs , trying to lighten up the situation not really expecting me to get this serious.

"Just promise me that you would never leave me." I whispered.

"I promise." She whispered back, her face inches away from mine.

"I love you" she said as her lips almost touched mine.

"I love you, babe" I replied and crashed my lips onto hers. She kissed me back and I savoured that wonderful kiss just like I always do.

"Where do you get those crazy imaginations from? Crazy girl?" I ask , caressing the outline of her plump lips.

"You know those bad vibes I get? I don't know why but I just got them" she says looking down and fiddling with her fingers.

"Fuck your bad vibes. I hate them" I say and she lets out a chuckle , the sadness in her eyes replaced with a bit of mischief.

"Maybe you could fuck me instead" she whispers, as her brown doe eyes locked with mine.

*Flashback ends*

.....

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I thought about the irony of the situation. Her bad vibes were right. They were always right.

I prepared myself to talk to the girl I love the most, as I saw her beautiful eyes open.

They were bloodshot, definitely worse than mine and had very little spark in them and even that tiny bit of spark lightening up whenever she saw me.

"What's going on?"she questioned me. Her voice was sore and it wasn't as sweet as it used to be all the time.

All the lads and the girls were here, surrounding the hospital bed,sorrow etched on all of their faces.

"It's over isn't it? You all wouldn't be standing here like this if that wasn't the case" she mutters.

I couldn't say anything. Nothing came out. I was lost at words. I sit down on the chair next to her and her fingers find my curls immediately.

"Please don't leave me" was all that I could say.

She strokes my hair with her fingers and opened her mouth to speak.

"I need you to find someone else...."

"No." I interrupt her. "Don't you dare. Don't say that"I yelled and sobbed at the same time.

"Things aren't always the way we want it to be" she said as her voice trailed off.

I couldn't really process what happened in the next few minutes. Rosie was struggling for breath and the doctors rushed in. They pushed me away,but I didn't let go of her hand. I couldn't let her go. I just cannot let her go.

Liam tried to get me out of the room and he was suceeding at it.

My heart was crushed everytime the defibrillator hit her chest and her body jerked.

I promise.

I promise.

Her words kept ringing in my ear.

"We're losing her. One last time. Clear." the doctor yelled. And the defibrillator made contact with her  chest again.

......

A.N

I know you lot are confused but you'll understand when the story comes together ;)

Pls vote, comment and share :-)

~Hazzysgirl ♡♡