Chapter 83

Suzie's POV:

"I cannot go to work today , Eleanor. Let Chloe take care of things" I mutter , wiping the drool off my lips.

"Huh" his raspy voice, rings in my ears ."Is it the 12th of May already? But what if everyone hated all my songs?" He groans , shifting slightly.

I open my eyes and realise that both of us were talking shit in our sleep since we didn't get a lot of sleep last night. It wasn't really work day for me and it wasn't album day for Harry either.

I try to get up but realise that my head was rested against Harry's chest and he had held me tightly in his embrace, making it difficult for me to move.

I lay back on his chest and sigh ,closing my eyes to fall back asleep again.

"Breakfast at the pool in 10" El shouts, knocking the door rapidly , making Harry and I jump slightly.

"You're crazy , Eleanor" I yell back , earning back a mindless -' Whatever ' from her.

"Morning, Miss. Hottie" Harry yawns , stretching out his arms , with a lazy smile.

"You carried me to bed , didn't you?" I ask him , looking down at the towel still wrapped around my body and my hair still slightly wet.

"I did. We can't sleep out in the cold and you weren't moving" he shrugs , sitting up.

"Where are our clothes? Did you bring them?" I ask , casually taking the wet towel off.

"I'm gonna catch a cold" I mutter, covering my body with the bed sheet , as Harry catches a glimpse of my naked body- a small smile playing on his lips.

"Baby?" I snap my fingers in front of his face ," Clothes?" I ask him again.

"What clothes?" He looks confused , as he finally snapped out of his trance.

A bit distracted- I see.

"You mean - your dress and my suit?" He asks me , his eyes widening in realisation.

"Shit. I didn't. And everyone's at the pool for breakfast" he jumps out of bed and pulls his shorts over his boxers.

"Great" I put my arms in the air and get out of the bed too , treading to the closet to grab fresh clothes.

.......

"What took you so long?" Liam whines , as Harry and I take our seats at the breakfast table next to the pool.

Harry immediately looks at the pool chair, searching for his clothes and I follow his gaze - but they were not to be found.

My dress which Harry took off in the shower was not there too.

Who took em?

"What are you guys searching for?" Darcy asks , waving in front of me.

"N- nothing" I say sternly , looking at Harry.

' where are the clothes' I mouth to him and he mouthes a ' I don't know'.

"What's going on?" El questions us this time.

"Why are you looking at us? Talk amongst yourself" Harry waves his arms animatedly and El rolls her eyes at him.

"Darcy, I swear I'm telling you , I heard sexual noises last night" Lara yells at Darcy , catching all of our attentions.

"Lara. I already told you - Niall and I didn't last night. Ask him" she points at Niall who looked lost.

Harry and I look at each other sheepishly and I push back my hair repeatedly, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment.